 Dear LEGO / 1716
Re: Some input for Brad on Pieces in quanity. :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 03:51:51 GMT

Doyle wrote in message ...
Hello Brad,

Here are a few items which I know would sell big and would be useful in • large
quanities, at least for me. :)

Helmets in quanity, and weapons.
Heads
Hands like dark gray or brown

Today I'd like;
Half a pound of minifig hands, mixed colours (including brown, tan and Dk
grey)
Half a pound of minifig arms, left, mixed colours,
Half a pound of minifig arms, right, mixed colours,
100 minifig heads, yellow, mixed print but with an emphasis on female.
100 minifig heads, mixed colours (to include tan, brown, grey, orange and
clear).
100 sets of minifig legs, mixed colours.
500 2x2x2 slopes - well they can't all be wearing trousers ;)

or am I the only one who cannot bring themself to dispose of poor
dismembered minifigs sourced from 2nd hand lots?

(Duckie) Dave Till