 Dear LEGO / 1709
1708  |  1710
Subject:
Some input for Brad on Pieces in quanity. :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:17:35 GMT

Hello Brad,

Here are a few items which I know would sell big and would be useful in large
quanities, at least for me. :)

ALL COLORS IN LIGHT GRAY UNLESS NOTED.

Tiles
1x1,1x2,1x4,1x8,2x2

Arches
1x3,1x4,1x2x6,1x5x4 harlf arches

Slopes
1x2, 2x2 medium slopes inverted
1x2, 2x2 regular slopes
2x2 corner slopes like in the a wing set!

Low slopes in black or sometimes called roof slopes especially the
3x3 low slope corner in black

Extreme slopes 2x2x3, 1x2x3, 2x2x3 corner slopes in light gray!!! only one set
has that piece!

Of course standard bricks in light gray. and the 1x1 headlight brick.

Hinge bricks like 1x1x2 brick for doors, and tilt hinges 1x2
Gray plates all sizes
Doors brown castle large and small.

Helmets in quanity, and weapons.
Heads
Hands like dark gray or brown

Horse covers, like in the fright knight sets, horses or course in bulk orders

Thats a few of the main ones, those alone would be aproved by most of the
group I'm sure.

Hope this helps, x my fingures it does!

Doyle