 Dear LEGO / 1708
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:01:54 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, John Neal writes:

Mike Poindexter wrote:

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message

Christopher Tracey wrote:

John Neal wrote:
WAMALUG

NOVALTC

NOVALTC is gone, WAMALUG rose from it's ashes.

So BAYLUG *and* NOVALTC are chopped liver...;-)

-John

With us[1] discussing the possibilities of running 8 wide trains, one would
think we would hear a different tune from you, John "I can't build better,
so I build bigger" Neal.

I resemble that comment;-)  Actually, I was just trolling around the Bay area,
but apparently with no luck.

I thought I saw a troll that looked like you over in Berkeley... :-)

I'm glad at least *someone* finally rose to take the bait;-)

Such as it was... it smelled just like a Konishiki-sized deepdish anchovie and
spamcake pizza left out in the Arizona sun. ;-P

I could say more, but don't wanna.

-Tom McD.
when replying, confusion erupted one day when the Yolo county cow-chip tossing
tournament was accidentally double-booked in the same location as the spamcake-
discus hurl.