  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3641 – 3660 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The definition of insanity(re: the thread that ate Lugnet)

Is not one of the definitions of insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again, but anticipating different results?" I love lively, spireted, passionate discussions of pertinent topics..I think that a little debate is a great thing...that (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

brad
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

Paul Sinasohn wrote in message ... (...) through (...) It may have died because they decided they wanted to work it through Lego Direct. Or, alternatively, it may have been a significant factor in shaping Lego Direct. In any case, I think Brad is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Although the "elite have's" are more than likely the ones, even among AFOLs, who will be their best customers. I don't know what Lego Direct will end up being, if anything at all. I'm _personally_ offended at the nonchalant way ol Brad jumps (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

brad
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Several new pictures and buildings on my web site

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message ... (...) I (...) great (...) The police building is a truly fantastic looking building, but......... .......OK Brad, I give up - where on earth did you get the space domes in transparent green? :-) Paul LUGNET member (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

Hi Brad! I've commented about these once, but only briefly and in private, so I'll do it again. I think your use of BV pieces in deco are ingenious, and that they fit in well with the town even though they are not m-f scale; because you make it (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

Brad: (...) Cute! More like that. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.192)

  Re: LEGO availability in Europe vs. US

(...) get (...) I (...) look (...) far (...) my (...) :-))) Should Brad or any of you ever plan a trip to Italy, our ItLUG community ((URL) welcomes you and will be glad to help with suggestion about how and where to look for old sets. We now have (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Podracing bucket contents revealed . . .

(...) Ewwww... (...) No, but it is a Fight Club!!! Now where's Brad Pitt, I want to bash his face in! ;-) ~Nathan (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

brad
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Has anyone used the big Belville cream castle part or pink spire in a mini-fig castle?

(...) Hi Brad and Shiri (and everyone else, this is my first post) I have one planned ! I have all of the current Belville sets sorted out and awaiting construction (so many themes,so little time). The castle I have planned will be minifig scale (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) Well... what other sets are left, then? I mean, there's only about one more set that's over $10, that you don't "sort-of" like. So basically you just sort-of like all the sets, but dislike the theme (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.191)

  HandyBoard A/D converter?

Dear Handy Board Masters, I am trying to use the handy board for some A/D conversions. The converter is set up on a 5 volt scale, the converter is an eight bit converter. Over this range I get a resolution of 19.5mV per Step. My application is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brad
(score: 0.191)

  Re: Longest Thread! (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) simple high-school physics. See, Brad (and the organization he represents) is really cool. However, this thread on religion has lotsa people hot and bothered. (With me so far? You can see it coming... :) And naturally, most things expand when (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Millennium City - Transport Network Tour

A new section has been added to the City Tours page on the Millennium City Webpage (1) at (URL) "Transport Network Tour" allows you to see the city from both the monorail and bus networks. Special thanks to Brad Hamilton, Jonas Marcho and Thomas (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Some input for Brad on Pieces in quanity. :-)

Hello Brad, Here are a few items which I know would sell big and would be useful in large quanities, at least for me. :) ALL COLORS IN LIGHT GRAY UNLESS NOTED. Tiles 1x1,1x2,1x4,1x8,2x2 Arches 1x3,1x4,1x2x6,1x5x4 harlf arches Slopes 1x2, 2x2 medium (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Brad, let me get this straight. You're saying it's better to put a coat of brasso on, let it dry, then wipe it off the brick? That takes out the discoloration faster? What would you use for the tops of the bricks to get in between the stubs? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Cleaning discolored white bricks

Brad, I'm hoping you read this. IT WORKS!!!!!!!! I was in a state of shock but the brasso works. A couple of questions though: 1) Is it possible to clean them any faster, perhalps with a tool or scrub brush? I was rubbing some bricks for a good half (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Re: UFO clear and gray pieces - Are they useful for emulating architectural features?

Hi Brad! Thanks for the compliment. I like your town pics. Have you made any non-orthogonal designs (non 90degree)? My station is octagonal (not the top) and almost 5 ft high on a 3.25" base. (it was a CLSoW last August) Just wondering what the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Re: Log Walls needed

(...) Excellent suggestion for a new Theme- (Brad are you listening?) alex (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

Brad, What was that about using Brasso to clean discolored white pieces?????? How does it work??? Please reply Power on, Andrew (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

In lugnet.general, Robert M. Dye writes: <snipper> (...) Nope, just some average AFOL speculations that have been floating around... (In the ether, as Brad says :) -Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.190)

More:  Next Page >>