 Robotics / Handy Board / 7499
7498  |  7500
Subject:
HandyBoard A/D converter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:22:20 GMT

Dear Handy Board Masters,
    I am trying to use the handy board for some A/D conversions. The
converter is set up on a 5 volt scale, the converter is an eight bit
converter. Over this range I get a resolution of 19.5mV per Step. My
application is needed from 0 to 600mV. At the current settings this would be
terrible resolution. Here is my question. Is there any way to set the
Voltage reference from 5Volts to 600mV. This would allow me to use the
entire range of the A/D converter and would give me very good resolution.
Any response would be appreciated. Thank you Brad

<http://www.cabletron.com/>
Brad Barrus
SLC Hardware Eng.
bbarrus@cabletron.com <mailto:bbarrus@cabletron.com>
Phone: 801-887-9490 Fax: 801-887-5789 2835 South Decker Lake Drive Salt Lake
City, UT 84119

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: image/bmp;