 Dear LEGO / 1992
1991  |  1993
Subject:
The definition of insanity(re: the thread that ate Lugnet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:27:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Is not one of the definitions of insanity:

"doing the same thing over and over again, but anticipating different results?"

  I love lively, spireted, passionate discussions of pertinent  topics..I
think that a little debate is a great thing...that said...we are far past
"the greatness" in this issue...I would prefer to view my on-line Lego world
w/ all classic smiley faces, one big happy interlocking system w/ many
themes...(fairly idealistic considering how synnical I am = )

opinions are like artistic interpretation...highly subjective...often
defying a logical consensus...

I will reserve further comments until the next Brad update...