  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3621 – 3640 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Does the existence of this group mean TLC now "endorses" LUGNET?

(...) Sorry, my post was not as clear as it could have been. The query was not really directed at anyone really, I was just wondering that is all… I suppose only TLC can say if the endorse what LUGNET is. After I posted I remembered that Brad had (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Town Creations

Pretty cool I never considered using those Star-Wars style canopies as town windows, but you used them quite effectively. Hmm, maybe if I were a bit more creative, I could use more of those space parts in my town stuff. Alan Gerber (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company

(...) I would love to see a lugnet.lego.legal in the future, but it'll have to depend on TLC Legal actually being willing to participate. :) (...) Brad will probably be able to offer some ideas later, if/when LEGO Direct is set up to take such (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: New group ?

(...) Here's more info: (URL) I read it but it aint clear to me. (...) Yes, and probably moreso than .dear-lego. The .dear-lego group is as a one-way open-letter forum in the spirit of "Dear Santa." If they read it, that's just a bonus, but I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Spanning large areas

Hey Brad, You've got some great ideas there! Some of them occured to me (and probably to other people) before, for example I'm sure many people use the "bound plates" method. In fact, I usually use this method. But while building my inn I discovered (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company

(...) ...sounds like a great idea. Perhaps an idea to keep the signal to noise ratio high is to require follow-ups go to a diff group (similar to lugnet.announce) except for certain people (like Brad). Perhaps create lego.followup to direct most (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Spanning large areas

Nice list Brad. I have used some of these myself. One method I have used on occasion is as Shiri mentioned the "support line" which can be used to hold base plates as well as 1/3 high bricks (sometimes a few columns in the centre of the building (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Best Lego Dream

I've had the same sort of dreams! I imagine that I'm in a store and I magically come across either a monorail or a Paradisa set. I wasn't actively collecting at the time those were out and I can't get them now (except at auction). Zack Pharr (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  LEGO Direct ng possibilities (was: Re: Cleaning up the main homepage)

(...) OK, let's talk a bit about some possible solutions... First, let's nail down the problem: The problem isn't that the system is clogged up per se (it's always clogged up :) but that Brad's announcements/pronouncements are so quickly lost among (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Non-volatile memory storage?

(...) Hi, Brad, You may use one non-volatile memory to subsitute HY62256 directly. Our company has 32k non-volatile ram AS62256. Ellen Grandar Co. Shanghai, P.R.China (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: New town-themed web site

I wasn't able to find any of those sorts of windows there. Set 6199, Hydro Crystalation Station, comes with 2 green bubble windows (they go well with the new Police theme), but I can't find anything with clear versions. Thanks for the tip though. I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: New town-themed web site

Some of the buildings in LEGO City 1 were constructed at a time when my suplies for a certain kind of brick were running low. Thus, I was forced to use the POOP constrution method. In my LEGO City 2, I've been a bit better about this due to better (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  RE: Non-volatile memory storage?

Brad, I know in the Mobile robots book they used a Ram chip that had a built in battery back up, whether this would work in the Handyboard (Possible opposing voltage problem), or indeed where you'd get it from. Matt (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Please test my page

I tried it and found several problems. On the front page, it says "click to enter," but you really have to click on the picture. I'd make the text a link as well. The following link couldn't be found (Spin city as a raceway or 'Small Nascar" page) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: New town-themed web site

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:389AF19C.C0462E...ich.edu... (...) town. (...) Lego (...) LEGO (...) those (...) adequate quantities of windows and doors these days. The town sets seem to be shrinking and getting more expensive! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: New town-themed web site

Alan Gerber <foofoogood@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FpE0KA.8K9@lugnet.com... (...) train! (...) walls. (...) Thanks for the advice. Can you give me a bit more information on "POOP?" Are you talking about creating a normal sized stud from 3 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: New town-themed web site

(...) especially (...) stock (...) Thanks. Lego City 2 is currently under construction in another room. It's going to be quite a bit larger than the first one, with dual train tracks. I probably will wait until its a bit more mature before (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  New town-themed web site

Hi, I'm a new member of Lugnet, and I've just scanned pictures of my LEGO city and posted them on the following web site: (URL) a pretty good-sized city with a host of different buildings and some train stuff. Check it out. I hope you enjoy it. (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.193)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

< cross posted to Dear-LEGO > Dear Brad, (...) is (...) Well, if it is fake or not, it sure has attracted many people, and I hope TLC sees this. This is what we would really like to see in train sets. Sets like these have the possibilities and parts (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego) !

brad
(score: 0.192)

  IR Sony Input?

Handy Board Users, Thank you for your response a couple of weeks ago concerning the Reference Voltage on the Handy Board A/D converter. I ended up scaling the output of my thermistor as you suggested. I do however have another problem. I am (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brad
(score: 0.192)

More:  Next Page >>