 LEGO Company / 8
Re: Does the existence of this group mean TLC now "endorses" LUGNET?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:12:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Scott Arthur writes:
Does the existence of this group mean TLC now "endorses"  LUGNET? Does the
fact
the BJ posts on LUGNET mean that TLC "endorses" LUGNET {1}?

I can't answer for Todd and/or Suz, but I greatly doubt it. Very very greatly
doubt it. I would say flat-out no, but that's not for me to say.

Sorry, my post was not as clear as it could have been. The query was not really
directed at anyone really, I was just wondering that is all… I suppose only TLC
can say if the endorse what LUGNET is. After I posted I remembered that Brad
had said this in one of his posts:

"We intend also to provide support, either financial or otherwise, to as many
of the LEGO communities and clubs out there (both online and off) as we can.
I've even spoken to Todd Lehman regarding how we can provide support for LUGNET
(without, of course, in any way comprising its independence."

It sounds like perhaps they do approve.

Incidentally, while digging up Brad's old posts, I noticed that people have
taken the time to do the same… and then rate them:

http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=11596

Scott A

LUGNET is a fan-made site. The fact that TLC recognizes its existence does NOT
mean it endorses it.