 LEGO Company / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
Does the existence of this group mean TLC now "endorses" LUGNET?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:42:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Does the existence of this group mean TLC now "endorses"  LUGNET? Does the fact
the BJ posts on LUGNET mean that TLC "endorses" LUGNET {1}?

Just wondering.

Scott A

{1} I am assuming that BJ posts as a TLC employee, rather than as a individual.