 Robotics / Handy Board / 7698
Re: Non-volatile memory storage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:00:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, "Barrus, Brad" <bbarrus@cabletron.com> writes:
Anybody know a way to store code in the non-volatile memory of the
handy-board?  If the board is not battery backed by the 12V pack I lose all
memory in RAM. Thanks guys.

P.S. I am also looking for a timing routine, a way to have a program run for
a specified period of time. Does the handy-board have anything like that
built in?
Brad

Hi, Brad,

You may use one non-volatile memory to subsitute HY62256 directly.
Our company has 32k non-volatile ram AS62256.

Ellen
Grandar Co.
Shanghai,
P.R.China