 Robotics / Handy Board / 7573
7572  |  7574
Subject:
IR Sony Input?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:26:30 GMT

Handy Board Users,
Thank you for your response a couple of weeks ago concerning the Reference
Voltage on the Handy Board A/D converter. I ended up scaling the output of
my thermistor as you suggested. I do however have another problem. I am
currently trying to "talk" to the handy board through the IR port. I have
read a Sony TV remote will do the job, unfortunately that is all the
information I have found. If you have any direction you could point me I
would appreciate it. I am looking for a way to input the integers 1-10 and
the enter key. I would like to capture the integers, display them and
compare their value in code.
Thanks for any help you can provide
Brad Barrus