 Robotics / Handy Board / 7575
Re: IR Sony Input?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:30:26 GMT

"Barrus, Brad" wrote:

Handy Board Users,
Thank you for your response a couple of weeks ago concerning the Reference
Voltage on the Handy Board A/D converter. I ended up scaling the output of
my thermistor as you suggested. I do however have another problem. I am
currently trying to "talk" to the handy board through the IR port. I have
read a Sony TV remote will do the job, unfortunately that is all the
information I have found. If you have any direction you could point me I
would appreciate it. I am looking for a way to input the integers 1-10 and
the enter key. I would like to capture the integers, display them and
compare their value in code.
Thanks for any help you can provide
Brad Barrus

The drivers and instructions for the Sony IR capability can be found on the official HB web site. I think it's in the Software Contributed section.

-- Will