  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 361 – 380 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  What's the difference between LEGO Direct and LEGO Shop At Home?

Hello, everyone! Hope you are all having a great summer. We’re very pleased by the response to our initial offering of LEGO bulk packs, and we hope that you’re looking forward to the many exciting initiatives we have lined up for the fall. But more (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general) !

brad, justus
(score: 0.729)

  Re: Question for Brad on Bulk Ordering

(...) Well, immediately after Bulk ordering was anounced , one of us AFOL's, Jason Catena, took great effort in setting up a "I'm looking for"-database. I would like to draw your attention to his "Lego Direct wants page" (See (URL) ), especialy (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.728)

  Re: New VLC Logo Idea

(...) Extraordinarily easy. Different colours, shadings (lit from above, below, etc.), textures (marble, wood, etc.). No problem. This was essentially my thought. For example, the brick itself in different colours (or whatever) could be (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

brad, justus
(score: 0.728)

  thanks!

I'd like to offer our thanks in advance for all of you who are contributing your inspiration and creativity to the Kidvention, which is kicking off at LEGOLAND in Carlsbad tomorrow. So to the members of LDraw, GMLTC, and BayLUG, thank you -- we hope (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.events)

brad, justus
(score: 0.728)

  Re: thanks!

(...) I was at the Kidvention today, and actually met Brad Justus. I didn't ask to see his ID, but he was wearing a VIP Kidvention credential and was familiar with the terms "LUGNET" and "LEGO Direct." It was a very brief encounter since I didn't (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 0.727)

  Lego becoming a household name?

Hi, I remember in one of Brad Justus' first messages here on Lugnet, he claimed that TLC's goal was to become a household name by the year 200x. At that time, I thought it was quite a lofty goal, but with the following licenses, I think it's just a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.726)

  Re: Instruction Scan Question

I always appreciate scanned Lego media..:-) For the resolution, independent from the pixel size, I suggest using 100 dpi (while scanning) for and A5 (like Naboo Fighter set) and larger size booklets and 100 or 150 dpi for A6 size (like Light Saber (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.726)

  Re: New VLC Logo Idea

Course, now I'm getting sleepy again, and forgetting things ... I meant to re-solicit any suggestions for changes, improvements, etc. What should be done about the "stud" question? Do you think TLC would choke on it considering that it's a fan club? (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

brad, justus
(score: 0.726)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) The most generous refutation I can make to these assertions of yours, Larry, is to merely point out that assertions is all they amount to. I feel quite sure that neither one of us is in possession of the necessary information to do much better (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad, justus
(score: 0.724)

  Purpose of .lego.direct??

G'day folks, I recently stumbled upon the ruckus in .dear-lego about this-and-that of late pertaining to LEGO Direct's interaction with LUGNET. As I had not been following much of the posts leading up to that, someone referred me to the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.724)

  idea for a new page: faces of ldraw/lego

Basicly it would be a page with a picture and some info on all of the important people in the ldraw and lego community, people like: todd lehman tim courtney steve bliss kevin lock (brickshelf.com is very important...) mabie brad justus...? anyone (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.723)

  When will new items be added?

To Brad Justus, I'd like to start be saying I appreciate this new bulk offer of pieces, even if they are a little pricey. My question is, when will LEGO start adding new items to the bulk list? Say, different colours for windows and doors, different (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.721)

  Re: What was the longest thread on Lugnet?

(...) useless-busywork-so-...can-think- (...) Hmm... maybe the God debate, (Off.topic.debate, I don't know if there was a longer since then, I have not looked), the blue hopper class warfare debate, and maybe the Brad Justus first post and the like. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 0.719)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

(...) G'day Tim, First of all, thanks for your reply. As I imagine you're aware, I wasn't trying to start up any arguments, but was just trying to put another perspective on things, from someone who is both a LEGO hobbyist and a member of LUGNET, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.719)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:FzMAw4.L22@lugnet.com... (...) member (...) I would counter you and say that since you have been removed as you admit, you shouldn't be coming in and arguing to the contrary. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.719)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

(...) [Warning! Long message!] G'day Tim and other folks, I stumbled upon your post because it appeared on the new-style LUGNET homepage. After reading it, I did a scan of recent postings to this group, and dug up those made by Brad Justus of TLC. I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.719)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:FzKGvp.5qA@lugnet.com... (...) That's *not* what is happening right now, and its *not* just gripes on our part about how their company is run. Brad Justus came to us last (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.719)

  ldraw.org Kidvention Thanks

Hey everybody.. I'd like to take the time to thank many people who played a critical role in making the LDraw demonstration at Kidvention a successful event. First off, A HUGE thanks goes out to Lego Direct - Brad Justus, Heidi Bailey, & Heidi's (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.718)

  Re: who's feelin the black pack?

(...) Well, I think that of the three you noted (Pirates, Knight's Kingdom, Wild West) this one was the one where TLC was treading the most dangerous ground. The others are pretty clearly in a fantasy realm (Pirating and Privateering had many (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 0.717)

  Lego Direct vs S@H (was Re: Can you a 5' credit card for me?)

(...) Todd, I think you are fighting a loosing battle. The semantical problem created between LD and S@H is as a direct result of poor communication on behalf of LD and the infrequent posts here on Lugnet. This is furthered by a slow to react Lego (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.716)

More:  Next Page >>