  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3221 – 3240 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) Actually, I'm also sure that there is no possibility of "availability of everything IN everywhere", but I wish there would be a possibility of "availability of everything TO everywhere". Being a citizen of a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: New Pricing??

(...) The company is "Lego Australia Pty Ltd" and the Consumer Advisory Service (the people you talk to on 1800 683 100 as you mentioned) is part of that company. You can see this by looking in the whitepages: LEGO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD 2 Lincoln St (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

I'm not sure where the best place to hang this in the tree is, but here it is. Many people have argued that now that the information about the 2001 sets is openly available, Lugnet should not bow down to TLC's request to remove the information. My (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Varying degrees of educated guesses... indeed they are. However, I'll stake my business sense against yours any day. That is, I think my educated guesses are likely to be a bit better than yours, and I've shown why. 'Nuff said about that since (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  New Chrome Castle Sets

Dear Brad: Once again some of us in the AFOL community are up in arms about a series of releases that appear to be geographically specific to Germany, or to Europe. I am repeatedly outraged that we AFOL are not promoted to or kept within the loop of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) My apologies. I was not trying to exhibit bad form, which is why I quoted a single statement anonymously from the other writer. S/he did not post here and I thought it was respectful to not make that decision on that person's behalf. I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Question for Brad on Bulk Ordering

(...) snip... This has been my question too. I remember reading about TLG desire to allow us to make our wants known, and a common reference(parts DB) would be required, but I'm not sure I see it in the near future. Gotta keep making noise about it (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

Brad, Great job on your auquazone Cathedral! I can see that you did your homework in regards to studying architecture. And next you will be using one of the worlds great classical inspirations, Palladio's Villa Rotundo. I am always happy when a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Someone just wrote me an email, containing the following and other statements, my reply follows that writer's statement: ~~~...~~~ <<but you tend to come across as very upset and incoherent much of the time. >> I enjoy writing in a rhetorical style (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Larry, Larry, Larry... I merely want information about sets currently available elsewhere in the world --how big a breach of proprietary information is this supposed to be? Aren't you wildly overstating your case? (...) I think that I am not (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

Hi Brad Have you taken any pics of the interior? I'd like to see that. ~Mark (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Building an Aquazone town - First pictures posted

[ FUT lugnet.town ] Brad: (...) kinds of windows. Play well, Jacob PS: I added both the cathedral and the town hall to my (Danish) LEGO web index [1]. 1) (URL) E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.209)

  Re: LEGO.new is coming

(...) Brad, this is really good news. I didn't say great news just because I'm italian and third quarter of 2001 are a long time... :-( As you can see in (URL) in Italy (4216 messages, second just to UK and US) there is a great Lego community and I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.208)

  Re: LEGO.new is coming

Brad, This is indeed good news. I look forward to seeing the new site. I'm sure all the international customers will be pleased with the expansion of Shop At Home. Best of launch with the new site and thank you for your efforts. Bryan Kinkel "Brad (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.208)

  Re: End of week speculation?

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:39A683A0.42FE39...ich.edu... (...) If Brad J announces an expansion of the bulk ordering, I suspect it will be a conservative expansion of what is already there such as... a) more colors for the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Is the LEGOLAND at Ontario Place open during the CNE?

brad
(score: 0.208)

  Re: LEGO.new is coming

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes: < SNIP > That's great news, Brad!!! Thanks for letting us know! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.208)

  End of week speculation?

Any speculation on what Brad J's end of week announcement might be? Bryan (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.208)

  Re: LEGO.new is coming

(...) Hooray. Good news from LD. (...) Sounds good...Don't like the 'limiting the assortment' bit, but getting anything done by TLG for us Aussies is a big effort. Anything would be better than what we've got. (...) Australia ??? (...) So this is (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

brad
(score: 0.208)

  Awwwwww I wanted set info.

I don't mean to whine. But I had gotten my hopes up. Thanks to Brad though. (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.208)

More:  Next Page >>