 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 673
Re: Question for Brad on Bulk Ordering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:18:34 GMT

r2 wrote:

Now that Brad has found his keyboard I would like to ask a question about
requests for bulk ordering.

The S@H catalog stated that Lego wanted to hear from us as to what parts we
would like to see offered in bulk.

Where are we suppose to do this? How do we reference the parts we want? Lego
seems to be confused about how to reference their parts internally. How do
you suppose that we are suppose to do this? Could we send emails with Ldraw
links showing the part?
snip...

This has been my question too. I remember reading about TLG desire to allow
us to make our wants known, and a common reference(parts DB) would be
required, but I'm not sure I see it in the near future. Gotta keep making
noise about it so they don't forget. :)

Mark