  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 321 – 340 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

Jason Brown <jmbrown@mines.edu> wrote in message news:384A924F.84E66E...nes.edu... (...) the (...) The Y2K page at BrickSet is in a state of flux at the moment, so page 7 yesterday won't necessarily be page 7 tomorrow. I have reinstated textual (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 4.051)

  Ratings are making me paranoid!

I didn't really pay attention to the rating system til recently...It was instituted and functioning while I was out of town...I don't really understand, even after reading many posts. I think rating could be very helpful in aforementioned groups (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.051)

  Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO)

(...) Tim, If all this is true then thats fine. What my point is is that with all the secrecy involved your survey lacks a certain amount of credibility in my eyes. If this person were to reveal themselves and open a discusion with us like Brad (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 4.051)

  Re: A piece everyone needs lots of... Chairs.

(...) Did you forward your proposal to Jason Catena? He's keeping a nice list of Lego Direct wants. (URL) enjoying reading about other people's wants -- and I consider how I can use the parts that other people want, since Brad Justus said that those (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.051)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms Mars Rover Robotics Camp

(...) Tonya, Did you know that Lego is assisting with the www.redrovergoestomars.org website? Lego ran the competition to name MER-1 and MER-2 as "Spirit" and "Opportunity". If you go to the planetary society's website, and look at archives (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics.edu)

brad, justus
(score: 4.051)

  Re: TLC or TLG?

(...) I would be inclined to not worry about it until there is some change in LEGO's Fair Play policy(1), which still gives "LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site" as an (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.051)

  Re: NWBC 2003 Post Mortem

(...) You raise the interesting question of just what is NWBC? NWBC is clearly first and foremost an "expo" event. This is not a bad thing, but participants need to understand that. Now it also happens that NWBC has some "after hours" time where (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

brad, justus
(score: 4.051)

  Hope everybody has a great time!

Due to family events and vacations, my family will not be able to make it to BrickFest this year. I'm hoping to get to my first BrickFest next year. I look forward to the pictures and transcripts and I'm sure that everybody will have a fantastic (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad, justus
(score: 4.050)

  Re: Lando poll

(...) Great points Leonard!!! I agree that the "endless shades" issue can be as EASILY addressed in just TWO shades. Light and dark. Simple as that... (Yellow and Brown....) I have been ranting about this in the NBA forum as of late... I seem to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 4.050)

  Pictures from Southern California LUGOLA Meeting - June 2

This meeting was held in Carlsbad, California, only a few blocks away from LegoLand! Robert Powell hosted at his work. This was a great location because there was plenty of floor space and table space. Thanks Robert! Here is the main index of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

brad, justus
(score: 4.049)

  Re: New VLC Logo Idea

(...) Extraordinarily easy. Different colours, shadings (lit from above, below, etc.), textures (marble, wood, etc.). No problem. This was essentially my thought. For example, the brick itself in different colours (or whatever) could be (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

brad, justus
(score: 4.048)

  Re: Scans are back!

Thank you Brickshelf & LEGO, This has been on my mind nearly daily, wondering if the scans would return and in what form. With the re-release of sets from TLC in the LEGENDS theme I was sure that LEGO would have to sanction set instructions. Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

brad, justus
(score: 4.048)

  It's our turn space fans!

It's just a prediction but I think a space themed set may be the September suprise. July's suprise: Castle, August's suprise: Train, September's suprise: SPACE! "B: Castle as a kid. I had a yellow castle in my office for many years when I was a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

brad, justus
(score: 4.048)

  2 legends questions & a suggestion

1.how would licecncing affect re-issues? Would lego still be able to re-issue, say, the 377 shell gas station for example, even though lego had to licence the rights from shell to use the name? What about for example, the origonal town 1682 space (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.048)

  Re: This is odd...

(...) Who did? ;-) (...) One thing you didn't suggest was that maybe the one motor is worn out. Stefan, did you pull a switch and see if the results were the same? (...) Harvey, this flat out is NOT true. AFOLs comprise only a fraction of TLC's (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.048)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) All AFOLs aren't created equal. I'm an AFOL who's trying to keep to a budget and manage my personal free time between my family and my bricks. If I have to buy three 10020s so I can build a proper B-unit (i.e. three gray port holes per side (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.048)

  Re: Please fix the pictures on the bulk order page!

"Christopher Masi" <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:394ED9FE.983173...ane.edu... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I suspect that the reason that no one is really angry is that we are (for the most part) still pretty happy with (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.047)

  BrickFest - Can't make it

It is with great disappointment that I have come to realize I won't be able to BrickFest this year. With an eight month old daughter and other top priorities that require attention, there is just no way I can pull off a day trip from Philadelphia to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad, justus
(score: 4.047)

  Bulk Wish List

I may simply be hallucinatory, since I cannot find any posts that talk about what I'm thinking of, but I seem to recall reading on LUGNET that 1) Back about when Bulk Paks were coming out (or earlier) someone (not TLC) set up a Webpage to track what (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.047)

  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

(...) Well, the grouping that occured up until now is very obvious. It seems unlikely to me that this would have happenend when the sets where "all jumbled up together". It seems also highly unlikely that a "jumbled up" pattern is going to emerge (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.047)

More:  Next Page >>