 Events / BrickFest / 1834
1833  |  1835
Subject:
Hope everybody has a great time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:23:50 GMT

Due to family events and vacations, my family will not be able to make it to
BrickFest this year. I'm hoping to get to my first BrickFest next year.

I look forward to the pictures and transcripts and I'm sure that everybody
will have a fantastic time celebrating the brick.

Be sure to ask Brad Justus to wave to the web cam!

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/brickcast/

enjoy and be safe.

Bryan Kinkel