 Events / BrickFest / 165
164  |  166
Subject:
BrickFest - Can't make it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:30:44 GMT

It is with great disappointment that I have come to realize I won't be able
to BrickFest this year.

With an eight month old daughter and other top priorities that require
attention, there is just no way I can pull off a day trip from Philadelphia
to Brickfest.

I was looking forward to meeting the faces behind the email addresses,
congratulating Brad Justus on a job well done at Lego Direct, participating
in the Ask LD forum, and listening to Todd and Suzanne talk about the future
of Lugnet.

I also wanted to see one of my MOC passenger cars get pulled around a big
train layout. It is disappointing, but I have to keep my priorities strait.
I've just got too much stuff going on this summer.

I'm sure everyone will have a good time. I can't wait to check Lugnet that
weekend and read about the events.

And next year I will be bringing my wife and daughter.

Everyone, do have fun!

Bryan Kinkel