  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 281 – 300 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: motivo

(...) Il motivo probabile è l'annunciata attivazione di Lego Direct. Infatti la cessazione di Lego Service non è un problema italiano ma riguarda tutte le nazioni. Per chi avesse perso questa storia, eccovi il messaggio originale di Brad Justus, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

brad, justus
(score: 4.069)

  Re: New pictures LEGOWORLD 2002

I'm sorry, forgot to set the proper fut. It was only meant to be posted in loc.nl I asked Jeroen if he could tell more about the Q&A session with Brad Justus. Houdoe, Saskia (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it)

brad, justus
(score: 4.069)

  Re: Interesting Article About Train hobby....

(...) It's a pity, too, because we retrofitted our Duplo Thomas et al when they first came out with 9 volt motors, and kids at train shows go bonkers for them! I remember talking to Brad Justus about TLG pursuing a license from (back then) Britt (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

brad, justus
(score: 4.069)

  Re: Auctions cooling off?

(...) Greetings, Howard, Welcome back to your old life. Do you wonder why you ever left? For more details on the upcoming Lego Direct service, please see this recent post from Lego VP Brad Justus: (URL) J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D. Department of Structural (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

brad, justus
(score: 4.067)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

Hey Frank, I've been one of the most optimistic ones among all. I didn't like all these negative tones either, since I was too happy about each and ervery small step forward that Brad Justus announced. I kept believing that everything will be (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.067)

  Re: Novo RCX 3.0

(...) já tinha ouvido falar da existencia de um novo rcx. mas mais para o final do próximo ano. o comentários q ouvi foram os q apareceram em "brad talks" (procurem na lugnet, q deve haver pelo menos dois). brad justus (ele saberá o q quer dizer em (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.pt)

brad, justus
(score: 4.066)

  ldraw.org Kidvention Thanks

Hey everybody.. I'd like to take the time to thank many people who played a critical role in making the LDraw demonstration at Kidvention a successful event. First off, A HUGE thanks goes out to Lego Direct - Brad Justus, Heidi Bailey, & Heidi's (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.066)

  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

(...) That would be ultra cool if it came out with 6075/375 as a legend model. and let us hope that they ship the yellow "classic" castle that soon as a legend. I think Brad Justus mentioned that they are still undecided what to bring out next.... I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.066)

  Re: Mystery Legoland Hospital from 1978?

Me too! thanks! It was good to read those. I think that there is someone out there who knows the story. Ask Redini. Pester the people who post the archive photos on Lego.com. Bug Brad Justus. (If anyone would have a copy...) Query Jake McKee, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

brad, justus
(score: 4.066)

  Re: BrickCast 2004 Live Webcast from Washington DC

(...) Super8 would be hopeful--But hey, they pored over the Zapruder film which was shot on Super8, wasn't it? Behind the grassy knoll...or over there in the book depository...holy schnikies! It's Brad Justus! And he's holding a ...transparent (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brad, justus
(score: 4.066)

  RIP LEGO Thomas Line

I seems like only yesterday that I posted (URL) THIS>. Now the license has come to an end. I just wanted to say that it was a great run, and to Brad Justus, wherever you are, I offer a toast to your name: Salute! JOHN (14 years ago, 24-Jul-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX) !

brad, justus
(score: 4.066)

  Re: ordine cumulativo per imperial star destroyer - 10030???

(...) Ne prenderei uno anche io (più da fan di Guerre Stellari che non da legoutente :-) ) ... Ma scommetto una pizza che risponderanno picche. Che dite ... scriviamo tutti su lego.direct un messaggio a mo' di "lettera a brad justus .... hemmm ... (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

brad, justus
(score: 4.065)

  Re: Understanding Leaks

(...) Haha! I hadn't thought of that. But now that you mention it, that would explain how he got all those instructions on bricksonthebrain.com before he got the job at LD. And am I wrong, or did Brad Justus kind of disappear around the time Jake (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 4.065)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

This is great! I want to tell you this: I live in Sweden, and many things in the U.S. are not available here. I´d like a more even distribution of LEGO everywhere and not just the US. Brad Justus skrev i meddelandet ... <SNIP> But here’s a little (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.064)

  Re: LUGNET as an "Adult" site

(...) I began wondering the same thing. It's all just so well crafted, and as many have shown, it's an easy style to copy. The first post I noticed was 11 Jun 2001, a response to Brad Justus: (URL) then-on it's been non-stop. I took a gander waaaay (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 4.064)

  Re: 6636: rerelease of 6332 Town Jr!

To All, (...) That is really bad, but it least it isn't a Legend series. Here is a link for people to see it: (URL)I just don't see any kind of line in TLC's policy on re-releasing. I think Brad Justus from LEGO Direct said they only plan to do (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.064)

  Re: What the F.......

(...) Yes, the impersonator has been identified by posting IP address. God bless cable modems and their static IP addresses. I haven't written to abuse@mediaone.net yet because I am wondering how much we as the community should do, and how much Brad (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.063)

  Re: Model Shop Inventories

For those of you who were hoping that LEGO Direct might be able to sell rare LEGO pieces (like light blue bricks and plates), this info from retired LEGO employee John Kelly sheds new light onto this. I hope that Brad Justus is able to get rare (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.063)

  Re: Could you please clear the situation for Europe a little bit further (was: Re: bulk ordering is here!)

NOTE: the message below has some funky headers in regard to the date that it was posted. The message appeared after the June 14 post by Brad Justus but bears a much earlier time stamp. Just something to make note of, I guess. __Kevin Salm__ (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.063)

  Re: Proof of TLG's Concern for AFOL?

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) doing (...) for (...) AFOL (...) capitalism. (...) other -- (...) their (...) as (...) silence (...) posting (...) the (...) one (...) no (...) wrong, (...) do (...) certainly (...) issue. (...) with (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.062)

More:  Next Page >>