  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2641 – 2660 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

Here is a copy of the tutorial I'm going to submit on camera angles: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY One of the hardest issues to grasp when starting out with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY is figuring out how to position the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY

Yes - you are right. I was confused by some of the scaling and rotation primatives at the end of the .pov ray file. I'll change this. thanks Lars C. Hassing <lch@ccieurope.com> wrote in message news:G620En.FGp@lugnet.com... (...) If (...) point (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

Yeah - I wasn't sure what to submit either. The long shot shows the overall construction the best (when you bring up the enlarged picture), but its certainly not very impressive for the thumbnail. Any suggestions? By the way, if you have ideas on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

I submitted something last month but voted for someone else's model as well! Ryan Farrington <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> wrote in message news:003e01c07012$9f...dly.com... (...) own (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: police MOCs?

I made a futuristic police station. You can see it here: (URL) Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3A52D3B8.98AA4C....com.au... (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Town Building contest results

Here are the results of the Town Building Contest voting. I've listed first, second and third places in each category, with the number of votes for each winning entry and the percentage of votes for each entry of those cast in that category. To see (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !!

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Given what I know of Brad, I don't find it difficult at all. Not in the slightest. Maybe you don't know him that well. Or maybe you're a better judge of people, even with less data to go on, than I am. I don't think Brad really wants his (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Tom, 1) This doesn't relegate anyone to "second class citizenship." 2) If this had been done one year ago, at a time when Brad was the only LEGO employee posting here (and posting to .dear-lego and .lego.direct only), I guarantee you that not (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Given what I know of Brad, I find it difficult to picture him going home at night and puzzling over the best way to shape up his MOC. I work for an internet sevice provider. I like the internet. Were I in a customer-facing part of the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Yes, I'm aware of that unfortunate side-effect. (...) Brad has our telephone number if he has administrative issues or concerns or sees a compelling need for LEGO to be able to communicate with us there. (...) No one thing in particular. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Further unsolicited discussion is not going to change things. (Discussion was never invited in the first place.) Those who disagree are entitled to their opinions but should understand that it is impossible to please everyone. There are no (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: a Launch Command office building. Minus a roof!!!

That's cool. I like the angled wall. Rick Hallman <Griffon_Industries@...emove.com> wrote in message news:G6GLIG.Cu1@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Hello from the new guy in lugnet.town

Looks nice. I like Matt's Bike Shop. Dave Amos <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:G6Ius9.1Ep@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Large LEGO store at Disneyland?

My parents just went to Disneyland and said that they were preparing a large LEGO store at Downtown Disney (The shopping center between Disneyland and California Adventures). Apparently, several large LEGO sculptures are already on display. The (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Christmas Service in My Cathedral

Sorry for the delay in response. My internet access was down. My cathedral is modular. I used sub-parts a lot (there are about 20 sub-parts). For instance, each side of the nave is a separate part, and the floor is yet another one. Each of those (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Exactly. The ultimate tipping point was the Bionicle thread on Thursday, but the tipping point isn't really relevant. Rather, it was a sudden realization based on recent events (not the events themselves) that we'd totally forgotten to put (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) You certainly don't know that the vast majority feel that way. You know that about 10 to 12 highly vocal people are complaining and about 4 or 5 generally quieter people are agreeing. (...) Now as in the moment -- not now as in going forward. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Not under the new proposed rules, unless you hang it off some unrelated post by an LD person. (...) September 28 1998 was the formation date for dear-lego, from the group header. December 1999 was when Brad showed up (1) My math gives me 1 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: FINAL LUGOLA Meeting Date - March 24th!!!!!

So Brad, are landscapers using white or red LEGO bricks? FYI - I was at the KMart in Santa Ana (exit Chapman Ave.) and they had all their marked down sets for over half off the discounted price. Highway Construction (2 left) $20.00 Gungan Patrol (2 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Wow, you're on a big reality kick today. Interesting. Anyway, without getting all needlessly philosophical, you wouldn't mind pointing out where those examples are, would you? I can't think of any example that's been given that really (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad
(score: 0.230)

More:  Next Page >>