 Town / 1982
Re: Hello from the new guy in lugnet.town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 02:57:39 GMT

Looks nice.

I like Matt's Bike Shop.

Dave Amos <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Hello!  I have been reading all of your posts since August, and finally
signed up!  I have a website, www.bricktannia.com, and I would love it if
you would check it out and tell me what you think.  It is dedicated to my
lego city, which I have been working on since August as well.