  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2401 – 2420 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

But we need the concrete - Otherwise, the LEGO will sink into the mud! I suppose we could use some cheap immitation LEGO as a foundation! Hmm - an outdoor LEGO city would be cool, but I bet that it wouldn't last too long. Plus, I'd be afraid of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

Some people have said that April 14th is fine, but other folks have expressed a strong desire to leave it the way it was. Luckily, my landscapers are going strong today, and its not supposed to rain for another 2 days after that. Let's see how far (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Oh yes. This castle-pirate-and-space fan is thinking that the technic sets that he missed getting on their initial release look pretty tempting. :^) (...) My thought is simply that the people likely to buy these sets are the families who don't (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: First draft of my gravel silo MOC

That looks great. When you get a chance, it would be cool to see some more pics of the loading/unloading mechanism. Frank Buiting <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message news:G9sI0D.LEv@lugnet.com... (...) You (...) plan (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: SEALUG meeting photos

Hey Ashley, Did you move up North?? Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B6C99C55.E403%s...ink.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Jr. Town Shame?

My previous towns have been pretty heavily juniorized (often with only 6 or 8 studs of depth on the buildings!). (URL) have encountered some of the same problems with un-juniorizing. As far as the problem with mixing juniorized and non-juniorized (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: San Dilego is back.

Yeah! Thanks a bundle! These buildings are really cool. Roby Sherman <rxsherm@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9s5H6.Dry@lugnet.com... (...) new ISP (...) everything (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  March 24th doesn't look good - Proposal to change meeting to April 14th

Hi Guys, Well, I thought that a month and a half would be plenty to get my landscaping done, but in 3 weeks, they've only gotten about 3 days of work in between the rain, so things are really dragging along. They probably have another 4 days of work (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: A New Bridge

That's great Adrian! Incredble engineering, especially considering no Technic elements were used! Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G9r5qo.9su@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

Hi, I had already figured out how to attach that kind of crown. I didn't realize that it was in this set, but I attached it the same way - using a 1x1 round. I'm talking about the small transparent crown as on the queen in 5826 (The Queen's (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Finally some pictures from our train event.

I'm able to use the 2nd link, but I get all sorts of errors and strange text flashing across my screen when using IE5. Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AA074F3.F95C78...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: New MOC! HoverTaxi

Look Great! I immediately thought "Fifth Element" when I saw this. Jay Cal <janno666@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9oMsE.61z@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

Actually, I figured out that this is a standard head piece attachment. It is similar to the red "feathers" used for castle nights and ninja's. Unfortunately, I can only plug it into hats and helmets. I can't figure out any way to get it attached to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

I have a few of the Belville transparent crowns. I'd like to mount them on buildings as decoration, but I can't figure out how to attach them to regular bricks. Has anyone conquered this? (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: this part 6106

Hi - If you don't feel like buying another set, you could try asking if anyone wants to trade in the lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade group. toki barron <a1a1@pitt.edu> wrote in message news:G9p5KK.39t@lugnet.com... (...) days, (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...

(...) Sopwith Camel is the most complex LD originated set so far. So far. Remember those words, that's my prediction. If it does well and makes its numbers, Brad will be able to bring us more and better. Much much more. Much much better. I bought (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Let's find out (was Re: Another Kick In The Guts By LA)

(...) Guys guys guys. I think Lego do have a fair idea of what this is worth, and that's why they aren't stressed. True as it is that we each spend waaaaaay too much on ABS, there really aren't that many of us. I'm sure I read some research over in (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Marlons Lego Page Take 2

yeah - I really like that wrestling movie! Scott Costello <scottcos@spamfree.aol.com> wrote in message news:G9L4wE.63A@lugnet.com... (...) movie. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

Interesting model. The roof is a pretty complex design. The hidden library is a nice touch. I like the Power Stones room. Brad How did you make the fountain. I think that is one of the neatest things in the model. Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Another Kick In The Guts By LA

(...) Well, that about settles it...if LD can get up and running in so many countries so quickly, and then turn around and say that 'there are some "technical issues" that we haven't sorted out'[1] or other comments along similar lines when they HAD (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.237)

More:  Next Page >>