  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2041 – 2060 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I'm back - and my website has moved

Yeah - he is definitely cute. Unfortunetly, he doesn't play for too long usually and its back to "No playing with your LEGO daddy. Come hold me!" "Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GtC9ME.66D@lugnet.com... (...) always (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Kohls Sale (15% off)

(...) Honestly, it is pretty mixed. Some soccer, some LoM, some Potter, Racing, etc. Kind of interesting though is that they are not heavily shopped, meaning older sets do exist but your milage may vary. Another nice thing about Kohls is that they (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Zany Brainy Sale

(...) A few blocks to you. Thanks for the tip. Swung by and picked up two 5935's and two 6520's (...) Humm ... this may go a little furthor. Here in Omaha, they had 20% all soccer Lego sets. (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  new ezboard

ive made an ezboard for lego users. come and visit it at (URL) . (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Spider-Man in San Diego

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:59:31 -0600, Matt Hamand wrote: Yep .. they are on LEGO's S@H web site now also. I imagine in the next week pretty much everyone will have them. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) well for one posting is instant and its free (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) sorry im still working on it. ill add that next. (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Bricktopia Gringotts Bank - With Working Cart Ride

I got some Harry Potter LEGO for my birthday and decided to build a Harry Potter MOC. The result is a Gringotts bank with a motorized cart ride. The main link is here: (URL) is the Bricktopia site: (URL) took me about a week, on an off, to build (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.harrypotter) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Bricktopia Gringotts Bank - With Working Cart Ride

Yep - Actually pieces from almost all the Harry Potter sets went into this. The key pieces came from two Gringotts sets that I got for my birthday, but I also used parts from other HP sets received for Christmas. Obviously, I added a great deal of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

I'm bringing my Cathedral of Ice and my Gringotts models. The cathedral is about 2.5 feet by 3.5 feet (by about 3.5 feet high). Gringotts is about 1.5x2 feet and I need a power outlet nearby. "Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

(Posted for Seth Rotkin) I might be coming on Saturday -Seth Rotkin "Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:GuKzMD.Ez3@lugnet.com... (...) space you (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  New Website, New MOC

Hello everyone! First of all this is my first post to lugnet.space, so hello. Anyways after coming out of the darkages, I started building again. But building without displaying what you have built is .. well .. boring. So for the past week I have (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:31:26 -0500, Zac Soden wrote: I really like the model and the concept. But there is one thing I am not sure your aware of. Your menu system only works in Explorer. Users of Mozilla (and possibly Netscape) are not capable of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

(...) Thanks! (...) Yeppers. Knocking out the bugs as I see them. By the end of the week, all the visible boo-boos should be pretty much removed. Need to fire up gimp and start doing some more graphics work. This is actually the second go around at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

(...) Yes, I feel the same way. Anything with the term "java" I try to stay far away from . More or less I am trying to stay away from anything that is not standard between Mozilla and Exploder, as I test with both. But when push came to shove, I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

(...) Just off hand, I am curious as to what browser/version/os you are using? I made it a point to jack the size of the font up and test both on Exploiter and Mozilla (on both a Doze box and a Linux box). If there is an issue at hand I will (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

(...) Well the front gear is "lets get a brick and try and try again" :-( The engine gear though is easy. The middle two front inverted 45 degree 2x2's come off togethor (from the bottom shot you will notice a 1x4 plate connecting them). From there (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

Why dang, I see it now. Hey! Thanks .. nice catch. Exploder is not properly rendering the hover. It should be blue background with white text. Something I missed. I shall have it fixed in the hour. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: couldn't let it go

I appreciate your comments Paul. I have seen your models and coming from you that is high praise. Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  bayonets

ive figured out how to make bayonets with a rifle, knife, and a mega block piece.i bought a megablock battleship and there were these one pieces tha were shaped like the 1x1 with a clip but with a hole where there stud usaually is. just clip it to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.western)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>