 Marketplace / Shopping / 9218
Re: Kohls Sale (15% off)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 06:42:39 GMT

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:25:50 -0600, Alex Cruz wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Mittelstedt writes:
Kohls seems to be havinga 15% off all lego sets.

Brad,
How long is the sale and what kind of sets does Kohl's have lately? Last
time I was in there, they seemed to be "lacking" in choices. Thanks.

ac

Honestly, it is pretty mixed.  Some soccer, some LoM, some Potter,
Racing, etc.

Kind of interesting though is that they are not heavily shopped, meaning
older sets do exist but your milage may vary.

Another nice thing about Kohls is that they are a well run "shop"  If
they are having a sale on LEGO, there web site (www.kohls.com) will be
updated as will there shelves.  I do give them an A+ on this.

Nevertheless, from the prices I have seen they are pretty competative.
Yes now and then things are marked at a higher price, but if you work the
sales, you can come out on top. I have actually considered getting a
Hohls card in the hopes that weeks that card members get a discount for
using the card, that LEGO blocks are also on sale.