  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1201 – 1220 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New town-themed web site

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:389AF19C.C0462E...ich.edu... (...) town. (...) Lego (...) LEGO (...) those (...) adequate quantities of windows and doors these days. The town sets seem to be shrinking and getting more expensive! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Please test my page

I tried it and found several problems. On the front page, it says "click to enter," but you really have to click on the picture. I'd make the text a link as well. The following link couldn't be found (Spin city as a raceway or 'Small Nascar" page) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New town-themed web site

Some of the buildings in LEGO City 1 were constructed at a time when my suplies for a certain kind of brick were running low. Thus, I was forced to use the POOP constrution method. In my LEGO City 2, I've been a bit better about this due to better (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New town-themed web site

I wasn't able to find any of those sorts of windows there. Set 6199, Hydro Crystalation Station, comes with 2 green bubble windows (they go well with the new Police theme), but I can't find anything with clear versions. Thanks for the tip though. I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Best Lego Dream

I've had the same sort of dreams! I imagine that I'm in a store and I magically come across either a monorail or a Paradisa set. I wasn't actively collecting at the time those were out and I can't get them now (except at auction). Zack Pharr (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Town Creations

Pretty cool I never considered using those Star-Wars style canopies as town windows, but you used them quite effectively. Hmm, maybe if I were a bit more creative, I could use more of those space parts in my town stuff. Alan Gerber (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Lugnet Links?

Does anyone know how often the Lugnet links are updated? I sent mail about 2 weeks ago asking to include my web site (URL) ) and have not heard a reply. Also, there are many links that are non-functional. (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Lugnet Links?

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FpwLG6.3Lp@lugnet.com... (...) here (...) thanks I just took some shots of Lego City 2. I'll probably post some prevew shots in a week or so. Its not really "mature" yet so I'll hold off on a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Town Creations

Wow! The ray tracing really improves the looks! When I first started reading through the Lugnet stuff, I wasn't too interested in the LDRAW and ray-tracing stuff. I guess I really like the feel of true "plastic" in my hands. Anyhow, my insterest in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Where are the sales this year????

Last year, I made weekly trips to Wallmart, and Toys R Us. Each trip, I would almost always find one or more sets at hugediscounts (like 50% off). This year, I'm having an awfully tough time finding ANY kind of discounts. I've seen a few old castle (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Where are the sales this year????

I'm in Orange County, California (near Irvine if you know where that is) Unfortunately, the WM by me hasn't had a "clearance" section recently. Perhaps its hiding and I need to look harder. Those prices he got sound like the wonderful steals I got (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

Probably too much for just about anyone! The seller should probably auction off each set a piece at a time. They would get probably get more in the long wrong. I'd be surprised if anyone is willing to pay $8,000 no matter what it is! Ray Sanders (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Help with restoring old LEGO parts?

Hi, I have aquired a significant part of my LEGO collection from the children of friends and neighbors. The up-side of this is that I can get about $500-$1000 worth of LEGO for only about $50-$100. Furthermore, these collections often contain older (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Minifig pics for web pages

I'm trying to enhance my web page and I'd really like to use some minifig pictures. Unfortunately, the ones I have scanned from photos come out too blury. Does anyone know of publically available minifig pics (either photos or LDRAW stuff) that are (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Minifig pics for web pages

Hmm. I'll try scanning the actual figures. I bet that will be nice and clear. thanks! Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message news:20000221.170133...uno.com... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: ZB Sale: 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab $45

This is an outstanding set. I paid over $100 for it and it was well worth it. If I wasn't so much in debt (from buying other LEGO sets), I'd see about picking up another one. I put this set along with some other space, aquazone, and arctic pieces (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Once Again, Legoville...

Your second city looks a lot better than the first. I think you are on the right track. I have some alternate suggestions that I don't think have been posted yet. Consider learning a bit about REAL architecture. I've found that this has inspired me (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital

I have that catalog and have always wondered about it. The other sets in the image were freely available at the time. These were the first LEGOLAND town sets available (at least in the US) with posable mini-figures. I never saw the hospital set on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  New models, pictures, and more on my web site...

I've made significant improvements to my web site since I last posted it. It now contains several different LEGO towns/cities. You can find it at: (URL) I originally posted the site to LUGNET, I've made the following enhancements: - I ran the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) I'm a Mormon as well, but a "bad" one, in that I don't attend church and have serious issues with some of their policies and beliefs. However, I see nothing wrong with : (1) a Legislature that accurately reflects the majority of the populace (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>