 General / 15761
15760  |  15762
Subject:
New models, pictures, and more on my web site...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 02:10:13 GMT

I've made significant improvements to my web site since I last posted it.

It now contains several different LEGO towns/cities.

You can find it at:

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

Since I originally posted the site to LUGNET, I've made the following
enhancements:

- I ran the pictures of LEGO City 1 through some image enhancement filters
making them much clearer.  You can really see details now that were cloudy
before.
- I have added pictures of my current project, LEGO City 2.  This city is
significantly larger than LEGO City 1.  The pictures are preliminary, but
you can get a good feel for many of the buildings.
- I have added pictures of various Christmas layouts I did with LEGO trains,
castles, and towns.
- I added a section on my history with LEGO blocks.

I hope you enjoy it.