  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 2081 – 2100 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice

(...) The Bible simply IS part of the discussion. Christians and homosexuals alike have argued it to such a degree that it is difficult have a discussion of only homosexuality. For what it's worth, when I began debating gay-by-birth elsewhere, a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.175)

  Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice

(...) That'd be great, except that the demands are not that simple. I really wish I new where to look for the lawsuits, I've heard about them on the news and from Christians, but I've never been able to read about them. (...) It is no longer that (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.175)

  Re: Blacksmith, Port, Store now on IOM

(...) A mill probably won't do you much good until you can get grain, which means a farming season (unless you're importing raw grain from the continent). Since we're heading into winter, that's unlikely to happen for a while. Are your settlers (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

church
(score: 1.175)

  Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice

(...) I'm not sure where to go with this part of the debate without actually veering into a no-holds-barred religious debate. The idea of sin is based on faith, that immorality is a wrong against a god. As such, sin could never be proven or (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.175)

  Re: church dedication service - last call

Well I don't know much about the different styles of minifigs... I guess a smiley face and black hair will work for me. I don't really have a preference for the torso or legs. Spencer Amy Hughes <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.175)

  Re: Merry Christmas from The Brick Testament

(...) Thanks. I am sure the question of racism as reflected in sets released by TLC has been discussed to death elsewhere. I guess their licensing agreements are going to inevitably lead them in a different direction, especially if they have to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.ancient)

church
(score: 1.175)

  Four excellent buildings...

Hello! There are four new buildings as entries for the ISCC ((URL) The little town "Legostein" (Heiner Berg, Germany) These are pictures of a really neat little town with lots of details, bringing life into the scenes. Have a look at a marriage in (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town) !!

church
(score: 1.175)

  Pirate Good Deed For The Day

Well, I was too late to do a LEGO Good Deed, so I had to settle for a Pirate Good Deed. Every year our Church puts "Christmas Angels" on the tree, identifying a toy a needy child desires. Last year I managed to snag one asking for a LEGO set. This (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

church
(score: 1.174)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today

(...) I am sorry for your loss. I have been there before and know it isn't easy. (...) to seeing the completed project. I imagine this will take a vast number of pictures to capture all the little details. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 1.174)

  (un)friendly reminder???

Hi.... just posting to remind all the local Toronto-area lego enthusiasts that Friday (the 14th) is the next dinner a la Mel's on Bloor St. Also, is anybody intending to bring something special to Friday, or are you going to keep it a surprise. Last (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 1.174)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) (Church of Jesus Christ of) Latter Day Saints; commonly refered to as Mormons. (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.174)

  latest order arrval....

As I post last week, I ordered a pretty substantial order. I finally got it today, and it was pretty hefty. I was a little disappointed that the green ninja's were sold out.... :( The order did propell me to go over the 61,000 piece (known) mark. I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 1.174)

  church pics taken

just posting to let everyone know that I took pics. I finished the design in mid November, even though it was something that I had planned to buid in August, that I didn't have time to finish.... I brought it to a rtlToronto monthly dinner for a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 1.174)

  Re: Pirate Good Deed For The Day

(...) Heh. Were it anyone else, I'd scream "ARRR! Pirates don't do good deeds, unless there's RUM involved." ;) (...) That's a pretty good idea--we had toy drives at NWUU, but never any specific notice of particular toys. That may be because there (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

church
(score: 1.174)

  new pics posted

hello, the "limited" number of local lego enthusiasts that got to see my latest projects on Friday, (Dec. 14/ 2001), were interested in the models I had put together. I brought the church (which I will post once I get another camera - to take some (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.174)

  Re: church pics taken

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes: <snip> (...) like the glass windows. As a suggestion, something that always adds a ton is not letting the structure become box-y. I.e. add jutting stuff, or sunk-in windows, or statues... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.173)

  Re: church pics taken

(...) Thanks for the advice Shiri!!! However, plain and boxy is just the objective of the creation..... The stuff you mention, might be interesting in a lego design viewpoint, or an architectural stand-point.... however, from a chapel construction (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.173)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today

I tried to look but your site seems to be... scrambled? I see strange repetitions of characters and broken pics as well as overlaps of images and letters... I used to see something similiar (but on a much smaller scale) with Eric Harshbarger's site. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 1.173)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today

Hmmm... it's still not working right. It is deffinately your site. What seems to happen is the extreme left of each picture and the first letter of each sentence repeated and sometimes overlaped then spread across the entire page until the next (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 1.173)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today

Hey... it's fixed!! Don't know what happened. I didn't delete any of my internet files or cookies, nor did I mess around with the refresh/reload. I read your latest post here and just checked up on your link and everything looks normal now. Oh well. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 1.173)

More:  Next Page >>