 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2961
2960  |  2962
Subject:
latest order arrval....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:03:38 GMT

As I post last week, I ordered a pretty substantial order.
I finally got it today, and it was pretty hefty.
I was a little disappointed that the green ninja's were sold out.... :(
The order did propell me to go over the 61,000 piece (known) mark.

I did get everything else I ordered, including 1 club car, and 2 guarded inns.
I am not going to guarantee that I bring my town hall, since I just started
working on it.  I am going to bring my church, my tanker ship, and the
luggage car.  I think I will forgo bringing the camera and notebook with me to
Mel's on Friday evening, since my hands will be full already.

Looks like the holiday's are going to be busy constructing buildings.
(Hopefully,) I can get the rest of the "complex" built before February,
so I can be prepared for any possible (train) shows that come up...if that
is possible.

Play Well,

Benjamin Medinets