  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 961 – 980 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Price Increases!!

(...) Alright, here's the story. The Shop@Home team was trying to include inserts with some catalogues in order to expand on what's in them. What they say has happened is that somewhere in the fulfillment process the Canada ones got put in with the (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 1.885)

  Re: TRU sale Saturday Nov 29 to Dec 5th

(...) No idea. Previous years they haven't put new stuff out until after Christmas, but this year seems different. S@H has the 7635 available now (URL) and shipping over $99 is still free through the 8th. TRU isn't the only retailer in Canada who (...) (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 1.884)

  Ambassador Nominations - mails really were all recieved!

We had a slight hiccup in our mail process today. if you recieved a mail stating that your Ambassador nomination will not be read, and you know full well you sent it in on time, please ignore. We have all of your nominations and they are still (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 1.883)

  LEGOLAND California Water Park is Getting Bigger

LEGOLAND® California Water Park is Getting Bigger By Lori Weisberg Sept. 12, 2013 LEGOLAND California three-year-old water park will grow by more than two acres next year when it introduces a new themed area tied to LEGO® Legends of Chima product (...) (11 years ago, 13-Sep-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.882)

  The Making Of LEGO Marvel Iron Man (video)

The Making Of LEGO Marvel Iron Man From Spike.com website. Video link: (URL) Standing at 6 feet and 5 inches tall, the LEGO Marvel Iron Man is simply a masterpiece. Erik Varszegi, the model designer/master builder behind the magic dishes out the (...) (11 years ago, 18-Jul-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.882)

  Dentis? Drills? Dinner?

Come one, come all to this September -back-to-lego dinner 7pm Swiss Challet Dundas St Etobicoke When you arrive, ask me about how I was rear-ended Ask me about losing a filling, Ask me about the subsequent parking ticket whiling getting the other (...) (11 years ago, 11-Sep-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 1.881)

  LEGO sales in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Faroe Islands.

About a year ago on Eurobricks, I posted a thread about LEGO sales in Norway, Sweden and Finland. I had forgotten all about this thread until a Finnish LEGO collector found the "Barn" in Finland that originally produced 70% of the LEGO produced for (...) (11 years ago, 10-Sep-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.881)

  LEGO sold in Asia.... from Lebanon to Japan...

LEGO sales were started in Asia in 1962 and thereabouts in Japan and other countries... Hong Kong, Lebanon and Singapore... and later other countries. In Japan LEGO was first imported from Denmark by the Asahi Corp. from 1962-69, from Fujisho Corp. (...) (11 years ago, 25-Aug-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.881)

  The LEGO GROUP EXPANDS MINECRAFT COLLECTION

THE LEGO GROUP EXPANDS MINECRAFT COLLECTION Two additional models based on the popular virtual 3D world make their debut at Comic-Con International and will be on shelves this September. COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO (July 17, 2013) - (...) (11 years ago, 17-Jul-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.880)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

"Santeri Piippo" <arezey@SPAMgmailSPAM.com> wrote in message news:KF9zpE.L0E@lugnet.com... (...) According to (URL) does the Power Functions Pole Switch do? The pole or control switch included in 8293 - Power Functions Motor Set allows you to (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 1.880)

  Re: Activating an EV3 forum?

(...) Hey Tai, Under the Edit Menu there is a Change Language. Mine only shows English when that option is clicked. Seems to me, the software is setup for localization. Maybe you can contact Lego and get the SDK and provide the Vietnamese language (...) (11 years ago, 11-Sep-13, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 1.880)

  LEGO Thief Pleads Guilty

LEGO thief pleads guilty July 3, 2013 Prosecutors say 67-year-old John Strang shoplifted as much as $600,000 worth of goods since 2007 BY ASSOCIATED PRESS BOSTON (AP) — A Burlington man who stole books, Lego and other items from retail stores in (...) (11 years ago, 4-Jul-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.879)

  Re: The LEGO Wire (2012)

(...) Here is another link to the video: (URL) The Wire - LEGO Style!> -Enjoy! (11 years ago, 27-Jul-13, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.animation, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.879)

  Re: Space Skulls inventory question 10192

(...) They look white to me. The inventory is in the back of book 2: (URL) (16 years ago, 21-Oct-08, to lugnet.inv)

lego, com
(score: 1.879)

  Last day - Nominations Due end of Day May 24th

There's been a bit of confusion with the way we worded the due date and I want to clarify for everyone that the nominations are due by the end of the day saturday GMT. So 11:59:59 on the 24th GMT. I hope that clears things up. Steve (16 years ago, 23-May-08, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 1.879)

  First LEGO Plastic was Cellulose Acetate and....

Well the first LEGO plastic produced for Automatic Binding Bricks (LEGO bricks from 1949-53) by TLG Billund Denmark were made of Cellulose Acetate. And anyone who has seen very old LEGO plastic can tell how much it warps. Just doing some research (...) (11 years ago, 25-Aug-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.879)

  LEGO DVD/download 1 day sale...

Just found some extras that I'm offering as freebies for 3 LEGO DVD/download orders.... only on August 28.... (free shipping of these paper items in a Christmas card + envelope)... 1) a 1969 USA Samsonite Catalog (not folded in superb condition) (...) (11 years ago, 28-Aug-13, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 1.877)

  Re: LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

This is very strange... I can access this via Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome... And no one on Eurobricks has complained about not getting in... Try some of my LEGO DVD chapter files... (URL) Istok (...) (11 years ago, 15-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.876)

  Re: First LEGO Plastic was Cellulose Acetate and....

Whooops.... goofed on that 2nd link in the previous post... (URL) way this can be mistaken for a non-licensed clone! Cheers, Gary Istok (11 years ago, 25-Aug-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.875)

  LEGO Wooden Box Sets sold to Beauty Parlors/Barber Shops

A discussion with a LEGO Archive employee last year about wooden box sets, came up with a previously unknown use for LEGO sets... the fact that TLG was marketing the wooden box sets in the early years of their production to Beauty Parlors and to (...) (11 years ago, 18-Aug-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 1.874)

More:  Next Page >>