 Marketplace / Shopping / 12857
Re: Price Increases!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:15:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Damon Burke wrote:
I just received a flyer with my latest Shop@Home order the following price
increases should be taking effect soon:
Market Street $129
Off Road Fire $12.99
There are many others listed. I don't know what this means for everyone, but I
expect that this is shades of things to come.

Alright, here's the story.  The Shop@Home team was trying to include inserts
with some catalogues in order to expand on what's in them.  What they say has
happened is that somewhere in the fulfillment process the Canada ones got put in
with the US catalogues.

This was simply a mix up, prices aren't going up on any of those items, you're
simply looking at the Canadian prices instead of US.

Lets take a deep breath and all feel less panicked toghether.  :)

Steve