 Marketplace / Shopping / 12855
Re: Price Increases!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:29:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Shiels wrote:
I think you are looking at a CANADIAN catalog, since that catalog code will only
work with CANADA as chosen country.

And those prices line up.
It could very well be a Canadian flyer that I received, although that would be a
bit strange, since I live here in the USA. I hope you are correct and we are not
heading for a dramatic increase. Cheers.