 Local / Canada / 2308
Re: TRU sale Saturday Nov 29 to Dec 5th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:45:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Tim Tosino wrote:
Any idea when Canadian TRUs will get the new city stuff like 7635 Horse Trailer?
I saw on the box this is a "Hard to Find" set that would signal only TRU is
getting it.

No idea.  Previous years they haven't put new stuff out until after Christmas,
but this year seems different.  S@H has the 7635 available now
http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=7635&cn=52&d=100 and shipping over
$99 is still free through the 8th.

TRU isn't the only retailer in Canada who gets exclusives, but they do seem to
get most of them.  Sears Wishbook has 4210 Coast Guard Platform, Walmart has
7678 Droid Gunship, and Zellers has 7679 Republic Fighter Tank (last year they
had the TIE tank and Dwarves Mine).

Gail Meagher