 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18242
18241  |  18243
Subject:
Dentis? Drills? Dinner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:42:28 GMT

Come one, come all to this September -back-to-lego dinner

7pm
Swiss Challet
Dundas St Etobicoke

When you arrive, ask me about how I was rear-ended
Ask me about losing a filling,
Ask me about the subsequent parking ticket whiling getting the other drivers
info.

ya, not a good day.

On the upside, Brickfete forums are back!!!