  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 7761 – 7780 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Spinnage from Dubya

Yeah, I didn't put it in... but we all know it to be true so it's redundant... DU... what a great site! Again I ask, is there a conservative couterpoint to this site? Just wondering... From (URL) most important thing is for us to find Osama bin (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) I don't know for sure, but I think that it's illegal in some states to charge extra for credit card purchases. Anyone know if this is true or not? ...time passes... Well, I researched it. According to www.creditinfocenter.com which is what I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

Unfortunately I really don't have the time needed to keep the LUG Map up to date. There have been several clubs waiting to be included but I just havn't had the time. Having a new infant and a 2 year old tend to take up any free time one has... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general) !

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Alles klar, Herr Kommissar. (...) Exactly. But are fundamentalists more apt to resort to violence in promoting/defending their ideals? I'm thinking not, and so I suspect that the seeds of violent intolerance are sown elsewhere. I have a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: Nominations for a trainset poll

(...) Since the designers at TLC have so much more time than we do, and since I managed to build an LMS Garratt (2-6-0+0-6-2), I'm sure they can do a Big-Boy, assuming the current trend of North America being the biggest trains market. And yes, it (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) This has nothing to do with Christianity-- you are the one who mentioned it and thus you are the one who denegrated this debate to sarcasm and whatnot (and in doing so missed my initial point entirely). Read Jefferson's Virginia Statute of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  DYA AND U.P.S.

Hi Legofans, DYA concluded an agreement with U.P.S. (United Parcel Service). Why this agreement ??? For several reasons: 1- A cheap tracking system; 2- This agreement will permit you to make orders until 70 kg : in this case, you'll receive several (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: Commanche helicopter

(...) Correction: it's the actual codename for this project is (URL) RAH-66 "Comanche">. Also check out this great (URL) article>. And yes, I know the BBC is biased, but I think this article is worth a read. While I have to agree with you (and my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Yah, it'll be fun to come up with ideas about their alliance in future. The idea was thrown out for comic releif before. (...) I'm not sure about that. I guess I should give a low down on the thoughts I had on the SMs a little further down. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: TJ acknowledged a Creator in DoI (was: Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Gee, Dave! we simpletons shur 'preshiate when you smart folk done make it easy-like fer us to understand;-) (...) "Congress shall pass no laws respecting religion or the free exercise thereof;..." What do you mean by "issue any declaration"? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"

(...) They are the ones who keep blowing themselves up and wreaking all of the havoc-- exactly what al-qaeda wants (not Iraq) (...) (snipped) Is this where I reply by posting a link to the Nick Berg slaughter? You are being a jerk. (...) So, 9-11 (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: Talk about Acceleration...

"John Guerquin" <jguerquin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GnuGsH.1nJ@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) It's so decieving in a feel-good kinda way. You can pull upward of 5g on several coasters - Mindbender at the West Edmonton Mall, I believe, still (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: The absurdity of American pop culture

(...) There is nothing new in Washington using "fear" to make you a good American. If you read about the work of Edward Bernays, you will see that it is the fear of communism & non-conformity which has been the basis of the economic prosperity of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: Liberalism: "Trojan-horse fascism without the jackboots"? [was What has to be the worst...]

After doing some 'brief' research... I just get more and more set that people are idiots (part 3). I'd include myself in this category 'cause I have done and said some very stupid things... but in here, in o-t.d we throw around ideas, we discuss, we (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: We love our guns!!-- was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) Refutation--the camera itself didn't cause the accident--the camera didn't change the timing of the lights. Saying something like there's causality between the camera and the accidents is like saying thre's causality between people waking up (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: The Blood of Patriots & Tyrants (was Re: Sticking my gun...etc.)

(...) Nicely stated Larry. There was a discusion earlier differentiating between accidents and homicides--people dying in mining or oil platform accidents is tragic, but is not the same as willfully taking another life in an act of homicide. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: The Blood of Patriots & Tyrants (was Re: Sticking my gun...etc.)

(...) Nicely stated Larry. There was a discusion earlier differentiating between accidents and homicides--people dying in mining or oil platform accidents is tragic, but is not the same as willfully taking another life in an act of homicide. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: Porn for sex education

(...) I mean wrong. Counterfactual. Not correct. (...) I'm in a somewhat different boat. I've thought this through and through and I'm convinced that it is a disservice to not treat sexuality as a casual and natural physical loving gesture. It would (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.306)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO (...) I don't think I'm signed up for this box, but I would sure like some of those wheels, especially larger ones, for the kids at achool. Big wheels, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

lego, com
(score: 3.260)

  LEGO® CUUSOO returns as LEGO® IDEAS

LEGO® CUUSOO returns as LEGO® IDEAS As you know (URL) LEGO® Cuusoo> (beta) will become LEGO® Ideas. (URL) LEGO Cuusoo Blog> site will be updated. From LEGO Channel on: (URL) YouTube> LEGO CUUSOO Being Replaced by LEGO Ideas At the end of April LEGO (...) (10 years ago, 30-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 3.127)

More:  Next Page >>