 Off-Topic / Debate / 21977
21976  |  21978
Subject:
Spinnage from Dubya
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:44:53 GMT

Yeah, I didn't put it in... but we all know it to be true so it's redundant...

DU... what a great site!  Again I ask, is there a conservative couterpoint to
this site?  Just wondering...

From http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles/03/08/15_patriots.html

"
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number
one priority and we will not rest until we find him!" - George W. Bush,
September 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and I really don't care. It's
not that important. It's not our priority." - George W. Bush, March 13, 2002

Spin your way out of that!
"

Revisionism and yet for the last few weeks, due to a fault with electricity, and
a California recall, the Bush administration seems to be getting off pretty
easily--not too much in the way of investigations into the war fiasco in Iraq
(except on DU)

It's absolutely amazing how miniscule the attention span of America is.  All
Dubya had to wait for was for someone else to come along with another "Hey look
over there!  A rabbit!" misdirection.

And he goes on his merry way.

Well, by the time the '04 election comes around, all the bruhaha will be a faded
memory and you'll elect the moron (oops, I said it) again.  If you want your
country to continually appeal to the lowest common denominator, then the only
thing I can say is that you deserve him.

Dave K