  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 7341 – 7360 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Protests too much

(...) Hey, I'll take a daily 100 minute spot on a car bomb in Iraq, if only they'd air even one solid minute of footage of the innocent civilians that American forces kill each day. Why, at this rate, we'll only have to slaughter a few thousand more (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

Here I go again! James Brown wrote in message ... (...) general (...) quite (...) to (...) You cynic! :-) You are right - many peope are only as industrious as they have to be. Does this mean I am a cynic, too? No. I think the purpose of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: The fix is in: Rams go to SuperBowl

(...) I can't believe you would suggest such a thing. Are you honestly suggesting that something as time-honored as a championship professional football game could be rigged? What are we supposed to believe next, that a popular televised quiz show (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS")

(...) You too! And here I though I was alone in the world. : ) (...) And why did you presume that they were correct beyond a shadow of a doubt in their thinking? I once read a study by numerous "experts" who said that it takes your stomach ten (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) Absolutely! And if someone tries to prevent those people from praying, I'll be first in line to defend their right to pray as they choose. The right to worship is Constitutionally protected, even on school property (provided that it's not done (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  5591

Hi I'm mike and am looking for the 5591 mach 2 red bird rig, if anyone has one or knows where i can get on would you please e-mail me. also i want the set to have all the pieces, box and insructions manual, i would be willing to pay up to $125 (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) Ok, now that my invite is confirmed, I'm starting to look at tickets. It looks like I can save $50-60 or so by coming into Orange County instead of San Diego. Is that worth doing? Hmm, no it isn't, I just looked more carefully at the flights, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  WANTED: Large Quanity of Tan plates & tiles...

I'm looking for a large quanity of tan plates & tiles. The plates i'd prefer in 2x10, 4x10, & 6x10, but any size will do, the tiles only have to be clean & tan. I'd prefer to buy from some one in North America. if you have any you'd trade or sell (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) The only point you seem to be making is that guns kill and therefore they must not be tolerated. More than once you have asked me if this is the best that I can do. I think that I have done qite well in showing other perspectives of this (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: The Essay (was Re: The status of Iraq from a soldier who is there.)

(...) You do know that it is a matter of public record that slightly over 80 percent of American journalists are registered Democrats right? (...) You also know that John Kerry in early 2002 (and Bill Clinton when he was president) are both on (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) Be sure to thank the media for setting the people straight on the matter. (...) President Wilson managed to sign into law the Federal Reserve as well as the 16th Amendment. (...) The individual cases are not conspiracies unto themselves. The (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  IOLTC (was: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest)

(...) I thought it was IOLTC. (...) Wasn't there some talk of a IOLTC event in Minnesota next year? I was hoping to combine this with our biannual Chicago road trip. And yes, that IS a Seattle to Chicago road trip with 5 small children. A monstrous (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: How to conduct an interview and not actually listen

(...) Sounds kind of freaky. I've never been much of a novel reader so I'll probably never get to it. But I imagine the author's choice to use little tykes as protagonists serves his commentary on modern societal values (or lack of)? (...) "South (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Why the founding fathers limited government scope (was Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) Hah! Classic 80's Cold War paranoia, with Patrick Swayze to boot! The sad thing is that paranoia helps sell weapons. I have no doubt that our country makes enemies when none are there just to validate military spending. I looked back at one (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Having it both ways W.R.T. DPRK

Followup to yesterday: "The two faces of Rumsfeld" (URL) director of a company which wins $200m contract to sell nuclear reactors to North Korea 2002: declares North Korea a terrorist state, part of the axis of evil and a target for regime change (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) See, John? That's how one properly invokes Dave! RE: Evil--I think, Larry, that your (and my) definition of evil is markedly different from the definition supported by our Appointed Theocrat Lil' Bush. Even Reagan's reference to The Evil (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

(...) (URL)Can anyone identify what's in the far right corer... (...) "Corner" ...i ment 'corner' not 'corer!' Is it even a piece? or jus' a black stain? Y'know, the element that the gray lance is pointin' to. thanx again, --==Richard==-- P.S. tell (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Civil War Theme

The last couple of days since we have been talking about Civil War theme on Future Wild West Possibilities thread I still see no reason why there should be no Civil War theme. In the wild west sets if you look at the soldier's flags they are not (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.western)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Virtues of Veganism?

(...) Heart disease (arteriosclerosis) is characterized by the blockage and hardening of arteries in the body by cholesterol. Therefore, red meat IS the main culprit because of it's rich cholesterol content. Red meat was not a big part of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Pusher Robot

(...) Hey now! There's nothing wrong with obsessed by roller coasters. Outside of girls, they're the most excitement you can possibly have. (Inside of girls, it's too dark to see! (1) ) I just envy his ridelist, I bet he has 3 times the number of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, com
(score: 3.312)

More:  Next Page >>