 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10840
WANTED: Large Quanity of Tan plates & tiles...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 00:39:23 GMT

I'm looking for a large quanity of tan plates & tiles.  The plates i'd
prefer in 2x10, 4x10, & 6x10, but any size will do, the tiles only have to
be clean & tan.  I'd prefer to buy from some one in North America.  if you
have any you'd trade or sell e-mail me at shi_sell@hotmail.com

Josh

P.S. I'm still looking for minifig torsos from the 2000 Race theme sets, i'd
like some too.