  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6541 – 6560 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

OK folks, Here it goes..... I have spent the last 11 months writing a new book on Lego. It will be released not as an actual book, but as a CD (IBM and MAC compatible!!!) It is about 80% done, and so far has 105,000 words on 300 pages. There will be (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce) !!

america, lego
(score: 3.695)

  Re: "Lego Minifigures"?

(...) Thanks! So these weren't (officially) available in North America, then? Seems weird to do a regional release for something like this. (14 years ago, 29-Aug-10, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.695)

  Lego Mindstorms at ROBOlympics!

ROBOlympics registration is now open! If you've got a mindstorms kit, we want to see you in San Francisco! ROBOlympics will be March 24-27th, 2005 at San Francisco State University - a campus-wide event with events in five different buildings! (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego
(score: 3.695)

  Item suggestions for the 200x LEGO System Collection.

To whom it may concern: I was thoroughly disappointed by the lineup of building models made available for LEGO System in 1998 and 1999. Based on what I found out from other Lego fans on the Internet, The LEGO Group (TLG) released models with less (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.695)

  FS: Lego Mindstorms 1.5 robotics kit

Hi! I have a Lego Mindstorm 1.5 kit for sale. It comes complete with all the sensors, motors, the brick and programming towers, all manuals (and the optical path "map"), wheels, software CD, serial cable, etc... However, I cannot guarantee 100% that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego
(score: 3.695)

  Re: Lego spotted in Big Momma's House

Don't forget the Mall of America chase scene in 'Jingle all the Way' staring Sinbad and Arnold Schwarzenegger. They run through what appears to be the LIC. -chris (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.695)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) Because, regardless of age or gender, it can be enjoyed by all - over and over again. We can, with creativity, build anything we can imagine. My little girl, when she is born in November, is only a short time from playing with LEGO toys (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.695)

  Lego Australia Phone conversation

Hey, Ok well i just had a quick call to Lego from home, asking about the Stock of Train items, apparently there isn't much. They got a load in for christmas but don't actually keep any Train items in stock at all. The stores apparently don't keep (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego
(score: 3.695)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

(...) This news is pretty shocking (maybe I've been sleeping and never noticed). <snipped Greg's observations> (...) Depends how you define quality. (...) Difficult to say. I've always had this idea of LEGO of being some sort of magical company that (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Re: Favorite Lego Train?

(...) It is unusual for North America. I think, however, if you looked at pictures of narrow gauge european engines, that you would find a almost exact prototype for it (austria I think, on OBB) James P (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Re: IOLTC Update

(...) So, then: Was Mike incorrect in saying that the group being North America only was a request from LEGO Direct? Secondly, have you been speaking to anyone from any branch of LEGO concerning this group? If so, what about the group has been (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Re: WOOD LEGO

(...) There are a lot of wooden toys made by TLC. They were produced until Feb. 4, 1960, when there was a fire that destroyed the wooden toy warehouse in Billund. After that date, TLC got out of the wooden toy business to concentrate on the plastic (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Re: Catalogs (was Technic 99)

(...) (IMO) there is no definitive "LEGO Catalog". In North America, there are four different flavors of catalogs, with different purposes and levels of completeness: 1. In-box catalogs. There are basically two different versions of these: the small (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Any 1970's Canadian Lego Catalogs?

Hi folks, I have a quick question for you Toronto AFOL's..... Does anyone have a 1970's Canadian Lego catalog? I am finishing up on the Lego CD, and I am a little "short of data" on Canadian sets of the 1970's. I need to find out what spare parts (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Re: LEGO Factory / PaB Pricing Study

(...) Huh. Ironicly,my experience (limited though it is) is just the opposite. I'm involved in some associations where the complaint is the other way around: that LEGO panders to the US market (a large one to be sure) but doesn't pay nearly as close (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) Being in the Kansas City area, we're only about 3.5-4 hours apart. If you want to think on a broader scale, I would like to start a Missouri LEGO train club. Guess you could call it Heart of America LTC or Real[1] Midwest LTC. There are a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Re: Looking for 2002 Lego catalog

"Tony Kilaras" <akilaras@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:GuouGD.A9x@lugnet.com... (...) I managed to pick up some catalogues from the LEGO Shop at Bluewater when they came into stock 2 days after our LEGO fest! Isn't it always the way?!? ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

First off, I'm joining in here because I agree with part of Terry's opinion. I'm not speaking for him, I just hate it when this kinda thing happens. I don't know him and am speaking only in regards to this particular topic. Now then... (...) I think (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.694)

  Re: Ebay Question

(...) America), but most of that appear in European auctions. There are 3 sets that I have never seen in a USA auction (in the last 2 years since I've visited EBAY). But I can't divulge that info here, as well as discuss their rarity or highly (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

  History of the Oldest LEGO Garages

Some of you have probably seen the old LEGO flip-top garage kits from the era 1955-70. These were made for those old metal wheeled cars. The sets that had these were #235 (3 piece garage door kit), #236 (entire garage), #310 Esso Service Station, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.693)

More:  Next Page >>