 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16586
FS: Lego Mindstorms 1.5 robotics kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:36:00 GMT

Hi!

I have a Lego Mindstorm 1.5 kit for sale.  It comes complete with all the
sensors, motors, the brick and programming towers, all manuals (and the optical
path "map"), wheels, software CD, serial cable, etc...  However, I cannot
guarantee 100% that all the tiny little pieces are there.  If you need me to
check on a particular piece, email me.  I just don't feel like counting all 713
pieces ! It's 99.9% all there for sure, tho. :)

I also have a 3rd party book "Dave Baum's Definitive Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
that comes with CD that I will throw in the box.

I have some pictures of the kit I can email you, and feel free to ask me any
questions.  I really enjoyed building robots with it, but I simply don't have
the time anymore and the kit has been gathering dust.

I am not sure what these go for these days so make me an offer.  I am located in
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and I can take paypal or money orders.  I expect
shipping to be about $25 for North America, and if there's significant
difference I will refund you.