  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6221 – 6240 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Do not know if anybody else noticed or not, but all 4 engines are different. The ones without tender are open cab and the ones with tender are enclosed cab. Also, the placement of the 317 is slightly different Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Inbjudan ULV & Tex.

(...) Det var skoj! Det är en brokig skara av bilar som har vunnit, finns ingen röd tråd vad jag vet. (...) Tror han köpte den i Chicago i en "Brand store", skulle alltså finnas även på LEGOLAND? De har haft en del på (URL) tidigare. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Large Scale Lego Tank RC

(...) Nifty. Have you thought about using the newer bigger tread links, from the Snowmobile (and later this year from the Power Functions Bulldozer)? They are much less likely to break apart in my experience, and are closer in look at that scale as (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  S@H 5612 free with $75 order

Latest S@H special offer. "Get 5612 Police Officer, a $4.99 value for FREE when you spend $75 or more. Use code 1271 at checkout. Valid until October 15th, 2009. *Offer expires October 15, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST or while supplies last. Limit one (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jul-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Serenity, an autonomous NXT-based boat

Well, I blogged about it, and wanted to make sure I shared it with the folks that inspired me (LUGNET). I've never been really interested in LEGO boats, because in the first place I couldn't see much use for them (guiding a robot over featureless (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics) !

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  shop.lego.com, wishlist mailing does not appear to work...

I've tried several times now to mail my wishlist to myself as a test before I send it out to friends and relatives. Twice yesterday and once today, in all cases, I never see the mail! Just to make sure that it wasn't a case of LEGO filtering out (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Brainstorms

(...) It's more than that. Lego is all about having no arbitary limits on what you can build. If you have enough bricks, you can build arbitarily complex things. However, RCX is horribly limited - and it's limits are obvious and easily reached. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: LDD Train Station MOC

(...) SNIP (...) Hi Jordan, This looks really cool and impressive. I tried to find it in your gallery on factory.lego.com (username jbschwarz) but I didn't see it there. I normally like to download LDD MOCs so I can spin them around in LDD and check (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Permission Req'd for Education?

(...) It is always the most polite and least risky thing to do to ask permission to use images that you yourself did not create. However, it is not necessarily unlawful to use them if you don't (in the United States, at least, other countries may (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

This sucks for the people in the US. I just checked out S@H for the UK and freaked out! It was like stepping back in time. Large beams in different colors, bulldozer chain links, old tires (the solid ones), 4.5V motors, etc. HEY LEGO: WHY DON'T YOU (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  North american movie contest! Semi-finalists announced!

(URL) a link to the best one) It is announced! Some great movies. One is about the lego figures escaping from the kids, and another is filmed completely out of sculptures! The link above leads to the best one: with perfect custom music, CGI special (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: 8428 Turbo Command CD-ROM

Thanks, I found it there after hunting a bit. For anyone else who may be intersted the URL is: (URL) Matthews <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote: : I recently saw the cheat for that on the LEGO Turbo Command site... : Build On! : John Matthews (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Use The Force & Build The Story Entries

The (URL) Episode IV Gallery> has posted on scene 04 the four pics of the DS Trash Compactor scene that were submitted. Several (URL) members> have also gotten their entries posted. On the downside, the pics have been resized and if you want to see (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Yes. You are absolutely correct. These are the things I've said. The two things are not mutually exclusive. I am not such a 'brick purest' that I don't recognize the value of specialty pieces. However, as mentioned, I don't buy a set because (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Arrivati i modelli Lego factory

"biffuz" <gabriele@biffuz.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:J1KMoJ.nBy@lugnet.com... (...) Sì, li ho fatti io, però vorrei puntializzare alcune cose: Primo: a me di avere riconosciuto paternità e copyright di questi modelli non me ne importa un (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Postulat

Czesc!!! O ile dobrze Cie rozumie to chodzi o to ze bylby taki polsko jezyczny i dzialajacy w polsce oficjalny sklep internetowy LEGO, taki jek ten (URL) . Jesli tak to bardzo chetnie sie dolacze do tej akcji, sa tam takie zestawy jak chodzby K9916, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.pl, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) But the Thatcher Perkins is, like, more than twice as large as today's trains. And it still doesn't implement the correct kind of pushrod/cylinder movement. If a LEGO set was perfect to the degree that there wasn't any room to improve it, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Technic

(...) (URL) é mais amarelo que preto, mas no catálogo original parecia ter mais preto do que tem na realidade. Fui enganado pela memória... :-P (...) Não havia um à venda no X-treme LEGO? Como recurso... E esse set foi muito popular nos (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Have you seen this?

Hi, We all complain abouth the released train models from LEGO, but have you seen this? (URL) seems to be that they have nice trains models, but if you read the whole interview, you'll find out why they release this futuristic stuff. Knowing a bit (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: www.LEGO.com/trains updated!

David Graham <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GorAyv.2uL@lugnet.com... (...) NOTE: prototype sets do not nessecary come out... What I really would like to see is the Re460 (SBB460) (...) like Question: Why do children like (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

More:  Next Page >>