  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5981 – 6000 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Genial!!!!!!

(...) ideia óptima. uma dúvida. é telecomandado ou fiocomandado. pelo q sei a lego tem um telecomandado para putos, q se não me engano saiu por volta de 2000. o prob é q era enorme. o marco é q nos pode esclarecer se da para fazer um totalmente em (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

(...) I uploaded a picture of the finished model on brickshelf to show you the wings as they come in the package. I noticed that the eyes look to be different than the picture on lego.com as well. It looks like originally they planned on using 2 1x1 (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Unifying LUGNET user types

(...) Tobbe, I assume you're referring to the "tracking of read articles across browsers" feature? Ya, note that these are tagged "future," meaning they aren't on any short to-do list at the moment. I included these in the list mainly as an example (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Sensor Connector

I've bought some lego electric plates (part 5037) from lego.com, and they seem to be withstanding the heat of a soldering iorn quite well (that was my fear... that I would turn them into bubbling messes). Actually they're holding up better than the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Hello

Hello Western fans, My name is Jackie (1504), a new member of Lugnet. I only bought my first three Western sets a few months ago from Lego.com (the three re-release of Fort Legoredo, Sheriff's Lockup and 6763(Red Indians, forgot the name)). After I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.western)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!

Some of these are already available of shop.lego.com if you set the basket to UK - I noticed them a couple of days ago. They're not available in the US (yet) but I'm sure they're coming soon! I love the minifig hats and hair pack (Dark gray (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Getting the stuff for mecha

(...) Those are good they give you some raw materials to work with..... (...) The entire Make and Create Line, Designer sets of the same creed, any Technic sets you can get your hands on. Sets with parts that utilize the clip system, (the size bar (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GGKnuE.8rt@lugnet.com... (...) Of course I don't "need" a 4558. But I desire one. But I won't pay secondary prices. I have a budget and have many priorities in life that are way (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

Wayne, I love the passenger cars. I just have one suggestion. The red in the stripe doesn't quite fit the engine. Using the 6 by 28 train bases, still at S@H for $3, (URL) widen the stripe. Hope to see them in person soon. -John Rudy (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: NEW payment method for Germany !

(...) Have to ask if it's so for the other European countries too ! That's the payment system where i'm waiting for to place an order. Have to call Shop At Home Europe as soon as possible !!!! It would be a good idee to place this kind of payment on (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Mosaic 5 color gif available (was: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) <snip> (...) The descriptive text isn't clear. I'm going to wait until there's more information out there, I'm afraid. The plates would be useful to me, as would the tiles, but I don't want to order it and have it come up bricks. More 1x1 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

fantastic! how do they choose? i hope they'll do the same with Chris' wizard's tower (URL) would be great (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: how many creators

(...) They don't answer questions about why they do or don't do certain things. (...) I seem to recall something about three to four designing Technic. I might be mistaken though. (...) Some probably has to do with that. (...) TLC tries to include (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

Hi all, I've got a question for all TECHNIC enthusiasts out there... six questions, really. What types of TECHNIC vehicles would you like to see? I've created six polls on LUGNET, each with 3 or 4 choices for a given price range. Now's a good time (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Red Train Doors

Train fans surely have not been short of train doors and windows over the past few years. The Soccer busses and blue/gray parts packs were simply great sets for builders assembling long runs of passenger cars. But suspiciously absent have been the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: model builder on lego.com...

(...) I really like this! For several reasons: 1) It reminds me of BlockCAD which was the app that actually got me back into real LEGO bricks. 2) It's a nice GUI. Well laid out. Easy to use. No instructions needed. 3) You don't have to login to use (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Toilet-cleaning Robot

Here you go Iain: (URL) favorite part of the interview with Abevans: "Lego: Was there a particular mechanism that you needed to create to get the Toilet Scrubber to work? Abevans: Getting the "bowl brush" mechanism to work was a challenge. First, it (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) For once, being away in Europe will have its significant LEGO advantages! :) I'm ordering, bigtime; most of the new packs are AVAILABLE (including the garage door bits), I called and got verification of inventory. But Lawrence is wrong about (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Canada shop.lego.com now in Canuck-bucks

(...) If that is true, then there is something seriously messed up. Since LEGO is not made in Canada, all provinces should have to pay full taxes as if it were bought in their home province. I can't think of any reason why some provinces would have (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  messaggio di precisazione (Re: A parziale consolazione)

A tutti gli Amici dell'ItLUG. Ho avuto in questi giorni un cordiale scambio epistolare con la sig.ra Daniela Brambilla, la quale mi ha chiesto di rettificare quanto detto in precedenza perché non corrispondeva al reale servizio offerto dalla Lego (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

More:  Next Page >>