  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5161 – 5180 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New S@H Catalog

I received the January Shop at Home catalog today. All of the new LoM sets are shown as are the Mosaic and the new Dragon figure. Probably the biggest news is the Train building contest. Three age groups: 7-12, 13-17, 18+ The winners will have their (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Congradulations.....it is nice to see the line that finally recognizes the efforts of the adult lego community. I just like to reply that one hand, I think that the models in general from the Guild are pretty superb, (And that producing (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Isn't it the 4th?...

Look at this, HTTP://www.lego.com/soccer Isn't it the 4th, I hate the lego web page! -John Rudy (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: TLC recalls 6776

It has in fact been recalled because of the cartoon pages in the back of the instructions, and because of the cartoon pages shown on the back of the box. I have not heard anything about wether it will be reissued with different artwork or not. In (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Desktop Minifigs

Go here: (URL) get a Desktop Minifigs toy from LEGO. (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: How to stay permanently logged in at www.lego.com

Thats pretty interesting, but I have never logged into the Lego site. I didn't know you could! It seems like I have to log into eBay all the time, though, to see other user's email addresses. Is there any way to figure out how to make that cookie (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run

(...) Yes, and about many other things too. Look what I found in the "Press" section of the Lego website. (URL) For those too lazy to click, here's the text: Classic Grey LEGO bricks on sale again In very early April 2005 the LEGO Group will (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: New starwars sets.

(...) be, (...) It's been officially announced? All I've heard so far is rumours. <hmm...> The website doesn't have anything: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Vote for the LEGO Express

Jake emailed me (and I imagine a bunch of others, due to the surpressed recipient list) the other day, asking for a little help on the peoples' choice for the South by Southwest awards. His project, the Tales of the LEGO Express, is up for an award. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

Ok... so it was a joke. albeit a rather thin one. I made the pic. I was working on some stuff for a future pcs website and thought it would be fun to make a joke. I slapped on a lego logo and some numbers and went from there. I involved Kyle Keppler (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Continua impasse entre a Estrela e a Lego sobre distribuição de brinquedos

Olá, Ontem eu fui em uma loja Laura no shopping Morumbi e quando perguntei por LEGO o vendedor me disse q eles não tinham mais nada. A notícia interessante q ele me deu foi q Estrela não iria mais distribuir os conjuntos aqui no Brasil e a LEGO já (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

Can all messages from anyone with a lego.com address be automatically crossposted to .lego so we don't have to go searching for posts in every group? -Rob "LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:H00rwn.2KG@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  LEGO Ambassador Cycle 7: candidature aperte

Buongiorno a tutti i fan LEGO, siamo felici di annunciare l'apertura del processo di nomina del ciclo 7 del programma LEGO Ambassador. Il programma LEGO Ambassador è progettato per dare alla comunità AFOL una linea diretta all'interno di LEGO. Il (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jun-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

(...) I think it's kinda cool. Fairly limited but I didn't spend a lot of time with it. Maybe there's more to come... The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another Brick Auction Why pay eBay? Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) I didn't attend that talk, but I did listen to it in MP3 form, and I didn't get that impression at all. I heard him say that they were introducing a new "play train" line, that would be in addition to the existing 9V and Duplo train lines. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: LEGO cuts the price of the RCX Brick

The 9709 RCX Programmable Brick is sold out on LEGO.com but I know that the LEGO Outlet store in Dawsonville Georgia still have a bunch, and for the same price. They will ship to anywere in the US, 706-216-2800. jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  what makes a legend?

We're having a debate here in the ABS-paved halls of LEGO Direct that I'd like to throw open to the community. The topic is: what makes a LEGO Legend a legend? Or, more precisely, if we cannot bring back a set precisely as it was (or pretty darn (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  minifigs e gadgets: arraffo tutto!

Spazzolando il sito LEGO (dove ho scoperto il 9247 in offerta speciale per chi ne compra più di uno) ho trovato alcuni irresistibili gadget che sono seriamente tentato di ordinare: vaschetta per cubetti di ghiaccio (sono molto tentato di (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) I would suggest the two category headings of: - Local User Groups - Online Communities "Local User Groups" are geographically significant and involve face-to-face meetings and often hold recurring public displays or events. (NELUG, WAMALUG, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

  New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal

Even *before* he created his latest MOC, the Pacific 4-6-2, ((URL) Ross was interviewed by Engineer Max from the LEGO.com/trains web site, and they have just uploaded it. Check it out: (URL) and click on LEGO engineers. -John (proud father:-) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !

lego, com
(score: 4.023)

More:  Next Page >>