 Star Wars / 3670
Re: New starwars sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 15:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan LaRue writes:
Has anyone heard what the new starwars sets for the next year are going to • be,
like the Millennium Falcon, or Slave I?

The only set that has been officially announced (that I am aware of) is the
Millennium Falcon. Hey, I just now thought of something the instant I typed

It's been officially announced?  All I've heard so far is rumours.  <hmm...>

The website doesn't have anything:

http://www.lego.com/starwars/classic/infosystem.asp

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/