  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5101 – 5120 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Looking for pieces

It would depend on what roof pieces you were looking for, but Lego Bulk is selling some: (URL) the construction site sells the Dacta Roof pack set: (URL) under Lego, Dacta, System, and System Accessories... HTH... -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.025)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) 180 pieces--that's more than originally planned. (You said 150 at BrickFest, right?) The lego.com site says, "180 great LEGO pieces to build all the models you have designed on your computer (one model at a time)." Does this mean we could (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.025)

  Re: New Lego Exoforce

(...) There seems to be a building instructions section now up on the Exo-Force website. There are no instructions for the Stealth Wasp yet, but there are several pictures including a rear view which should give you enough info to put it together. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.025)

  Lowest Common Denominator (was: Re: Lego.com - new look)

(...) I think the most accurate math term is actually the "greatest common factor" or "greatest common divisor" (GCF or GCD for short), which refers to the largest natural number which equally divides two whole numbers in question. In non-math (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: www.lego.com

(...) I got in, but my Netscape 3 didn't display the Shockwave correctly, so I used MSIE 4 (...) Interesting thought. Just try to visualize it -- all those tiny robots invading the ofiices and chasing out the employees :) (...) --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  s@h tedesco tramite www.1000steine.de (3)

ciao bambini, invece della solita traduzione un breve riassunto della trattativa: a) renè sta ultimando la pagina web, io la tradurrò e la pubblicherò sul mio webspace per eventuali correzioni b) per la comunicazione forniremo un testo standard in (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  The Toy Book's report on LEGO 2001 (U.S.)

I really don't know what's news here anymore, but after doing some LUGNET searches, I didn't see any sign of some unusual words in this report I have. This is from the toy retailer industry magazine, "The Toy Book," which reports on toy companies, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Confused ....?? (Policy on LEGO Logo use)

(...) The policy is stated at (URL) says: The LEGO Logo may not be used on an Unofficial Web Site. The bright red LEGO logo has become one of the most recognized trademarks in the world. We have worked hard to make this logo a symbol of high quality (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Two new Technic sets - Mini review

Over the last few days I was able to find two new 1999 Technic sets. I found 8252 (Beach Buster) at my local Target and I picked up 8246 (Hydro Racer) at the LIC here in Orlando (WDW). The 8252 set is the blue and white police buggy that can be (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Roll Call time again!

Hi, Im new here. I thought i should reply to the roll call and stop lurking. Name: Steve Dunn Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1977 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Better ask my shrink Location: Penrith, Sydney E-mail Address: (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: model --> 4560 ! <-- Railway Express (m4560.dat)

(...) naa... this isnt the official version of it. until i get either instructions, or ect, itsnot going into the "set" catagory (...) yes i am. look at www.lego.com/trains or www.brickshelf.com/scans/1999 (go to fall catalog) (...) yes it does. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: Robolab Where???

(...) Robolab 2.0 is available from Pitsco for $27.50 for the programmer software (Robolab 1.5 is still being sold for 25.00, but 2.0 is much better). For the programmer software and User's Guide they charge $50.00, but we figured the software out (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Australian --Shop@Home-- New Items!!!

I don't think we will know unless we check, so I thought I might as well check the site every now and again to let us know what is new and updated on the site! So far for those who do not know these items are the newest (* = the very latest)- there (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  LEGO Factory slipped a bit?

I can't help but notice that it's the 25th, and (URL) the LEGO Factory site> still says "Coming Soon" about its new version 1.4 and the Factory Gallery. Does anybody know whether the schedule has slipped, or do I just need to wait a few hours? I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) yes!!!--for the better--woohoo LEGO!!! jeff (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: The Real Reason Why LEGO Is So Popular

(...) Right on brother. The mighty Brick Shaman went on to say: "Do it fast, do it slow, do it lovely, do it ugly - it's all the same to me." is the centre of LEGO!* M. Thorn Sweetness. However I woudn't be your bro if I didn't hook you up on this (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: 10229 on shop.lego.com

(...) I'm note sure about the website, with the previous winter sets, but Lego has brought them back each winter, so i would hope the winter cottage returns next Christmas. Jeff VW (12 years ago, 26-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Why does Lego open its stores where it does? An investigation

Time to think like a businessperson. "Pick me! Me Me me!" is not an argument for placing a store. Let's try to model the most important factors that determine a Lego store's success. Essentially, it must attract a lot of people that buy Lego. To (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.theory) !

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX

"Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:HtL5nM.8Kt@lugnet.com... (...) That's one way of looking at it. Sure, the language is understated, but personally, I am amazed that a corporate giant such as Lego will acknowledge this in (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) It is refreshing to read candid (i.e. not press release) posts from LEGO employees. Try not to make it so painful for them. Who cares if juniorizaion is an "official" issue? Everyone, including LEGO knows what it is, why they did it, who told (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.024)

More:  Next Page >>