 LEGO Company / 2311
Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
All,

Just a quick announcement (I'm in a team meeting in Germany at the moment!) to
let you all know that the LEGO Brick Master program has officially launched!

Check out the details at:

http://www.legobrickmaster.com

If you run into any confusion, problems, or questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I'll try to keep an eye on this thread as best as I can while I'm on the road.

Thanks!
Jake

180 pieces--that's more than originally planned.  (You said 150 at BrickFest,
right?)  The lego.com site says, "180 great LEGO pieces to build all the models
you have designed on your computer (one model at a time)."  Does this mean we
could build a model in Digital Designer, then pick 180 pieces out of that model
for LEGO to make and send to us?  If that's the case, and we can pick any
currently produced pieces in any current color, then THAT ROCKS!  I'm not really
sure what the "one model at a time" part means though.  Does it mean that if you
order less than 180 pieces for a model, you have to wait for them to be made
before you can order pieces from another model?

Also, if you renew your subscription every year, do you keep getting the 180
pieces per year?

Thanks,
David