 LEGO Company / 2360
Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:49:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
And regarding the question/desire/request/demand for Mac software...

Creating software for more than one platform (doesn't matter the platform,
doesn't matter the software) costs money. We can argue/debate/discuss the amount
of money, the length of time, and the amount of people and effort involved until
we all pass out, but we can't argue that it costs money. Additional work ALWAYS
costs more money.

And knowing that developing software costs money, we simply MUST decide what our
priorities are. When you look at stats on LEGO.com and see that more than 98% of
the traffic is from Windows and IE, we have to assume that our money is best
spent developing Windows based software.

Tssk, tssk, tssk...