 General / 1000
Re: www.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 01:43:54 GMT

Maybe their Christmas contest is generating more traffic than they
expected.

I got in, but my Netscape 3 didn't display the Shockwave correctly, so I
used MSIE 4

Maybe the RCX's have overthrown LEGO Central.

Interesting thought.  Just try to visualize it -- all those tiny robots
invading the ofiices and chasing out the employees :)

Steve

--Bram