  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4841 – 4860 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

* Would you buy LEGO toys for children 0-11? Y/N Yes * Why / Why not? For my son, because he will inherit my collection. For others, because I think it is a good toy, and between lego.com, bricklink and other sites I know where the deals are. * What (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

But what could LEGO do if I sell the bricks, make copies (with duplo or regular bricks), trade the bricks with your friends, take it to work etc? Are they going to sue me for playing with their product? To do sue me, first, they must track me down, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  LEGO Shop at Home

Hello everyone, Just a note about a bulk S@H order I am putting together to send on the 18th of February for all the Melbourne people. If you pick up your items from our Melbourne store, the charge for postage will be only what shop.lego.com charges (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Lego Set Re-releases

Hi All. I was looking on Shop@home today and I came across this (URL) have a few questions.. 1) What other sets are Lego planning to re-release? 2) Are they in the new or classic greys? 3) Are these re-releases ever going to see retail? OR 4) Have (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  first attempt at Digital Designer - beachhotel

Hi, With the new upcoming sets of Lego Factory ((URL)) i thought i'd give Lego Digital Designer a try. This is the result. (URL) It works fine i think, especially for microfig building at work ;-) I think i might use it some more. please let me know (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.microscale)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  BrickNebula PodCast

Announcing (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 1: Star Wars & LEGO>. David Lukens & myself have been tossing around the idea of starting a space/LEGO podcast to help us launch the BrickNebula web-site. With the new Star Wars LEGO sets being (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: New MyOpinions area of www.LEGO.com!

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) I can get into the survey OK but I can't answer the first question - there's no "I came her to visit MyOpinions" choice :-) Didn't the original opinions page have this problem too? Kevin ---...--- NEW Tank (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  NASA Partners With the LEGO Group for Design and Build Contest

NASA Partners With the LEGO Group for Design and Build Contest WASHINGTON -- NASA and the LEGO Group are partnering to inspire the next generation of aerospace engineers by offering a new design competition. The competition will spur students of all (...) (11 years ago, 6-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  R: Ancora il newbie...

(...) A me non m'hanno ancora cacciato, quindi fanne pure quante ne vuoi :) (...) ahiahiahi, è grave, dotto'? ho visto (...) ha (...) ne ha due: un "vecchio" 9v non demoltiplicato, ma ovviamente compatibile col RIS, ed un vecchio ma delizioso (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: April Recap

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GCyx0n.CKD@lugnet.com... (...) focus (...) were (...) Yes, there was a current display in the case. I'm thinking that the setup on June 30 will probably be an all day event. We will need to (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: I've got mine (too)!!!

"Carl Billen" <Carl.Billen@realsoftware.be> wrote in message news:Grw9v1.5GJ@lugnet.com... (...) tiles. (...) it, (...) following (...) production (...) So, it looks like there may be more that 10k made. (...) the (...) That explains why the engine (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  BRLUG

Olá Eu estava passeando pela lugnet e lendo algumas mensagens bem antigas de nosso grupo lugnet.loc.br de 1999. Estava lendo sobre registro de domínio e home page. O que aconteceu? Vi várias idéias, como www.lego.com.br www.brlug.com.br (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

It looks like bulk bricks are part of the new Lego retail stores that are opening in test markets. Here is a press release from October 1: (URL) check out this officially released photo: (URL) bulk bricks are clearly visable on the left hand side of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: Pieces in the Mosaic Sets?

(...) Hi Sun, Good news! It depends on the image you're using - if you go to the LEGO mosiac maker page, and put in an image that is all one color, then you'll get all that color. The pieces are packaged in bags of 90, which is also a nice little (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) Check Lego.com, they always have info like that. (...) Good idea, Lego has enough of that stuff in their inbox anyway. (...) I would actually include a list of more people, that way Lego would look more closely at the letter, and it could also (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: Mess up in spotlight

(...) The title on this page (URL) LEGO Castle World --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  LMS Shunting Engine with Tender

I've just seen my latest Factory model added to (URL) Cool Train Creations>, so here it is: (URL) It's based on the 0-4-0 'OF' class (or 'Pug') saddle-tank steam shunting engine, introduced in Britain in 1895. I've used the livery of the London (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: Fake LEGO

(...) Some may be aged and from unpleasant environments (e.g. exposed to wide variations in heat/humidity), and older bricks were made from different plastic, rather than ABS. Another possibility is it could be an illegal pirated clone. LEGO has had (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: CC2:Discus

The Winners Have Been Found! The First Place Trophy was in the bag in the beginning by Philo, with a very impressive shooting distance of 20 feet! (URL) (C&P URL's to new browser window) The Second Place Trophy, won by just a hair, goes to Leg0-17 (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

  Re: Bright Future for LEGO Trains? (was Re:No LEGOFest...)

John and Robin have some really good points. Allow me to side in with my opinion. In some cases it is frustrating that LEGO doesn't sell the extended train product line through retailers. But for that to be effective, it would require knowledgable (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.030)

More:  Next Page >>