  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4581 – 4600 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  More badness for my credit card!!!

(URL) I ordered it... Oh well. Btw, is dinner this Friday? Dave K (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.006)

  Re: is anyone accually castle complete?

(...) When I was at the Mall of America this summer I got suckered into buying those foam castle shields and swords....along with buying the costume capes and money pouches. I thought they would be neat to hang up in my future toy room as well as (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Shaun Sullivan Makes News: Hudson in Official LEGO(R) Press Release!

(...) If you are refering to Me as the *source*: Sorry, I am just a fan browsing the www.LEGO.com website. I ran across this press-release very innocently. Please don't read any implication into the fact that I posted about it. I honestly don't know (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Some questions...

(...) They are rare in North America. Since you live in Europe, you have access to more special sets. They are not promotional, they are HTO or High Traffic Outlet sets. (...) I don't have any of those, but I think the Dark Side Developer has its (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.006)

  Törs man hoppas?

(URL) att det inte blir line-wrap p? länkarna, d? f?r ni klippa och klistra) Vore väl n?got att kunna köpa LEGO p? lösvikt i Sverige! Troligen Tokholm och eller Göteborg i s?dant fall, d? f?r man anledning att ?ka dit ocks? :) /Tobbe som jobbar p? (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 3.005)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Yesssss!!! I can't believe it! Finally! Alright, for all of you who thought I'd continue complaining even if I got what I wanted, too bad. None from me here. This is all bliss. Anyway, thanks Jake for bringing back a true legend to lego.com. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.005)

  attentato al mio stipendio

Lo (URL) si rivela prodigo di sorprese ultimamente. Andate a dare un'occhiata... ciao SteP (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.004)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) Weren't we going to have a cookout? Or did you guys decide it would be too cold? (...) Do we need any 32x32 basplates in green or blue? Any 16X32 tan? I know we were talking about having a beach. (...) Actually, if it's not too much trouble, I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

lego, com
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Onishi Shinji

I forgot to mention that they are available at (URL) in the USA right now. Search for item number 5415. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- To: <lugnet.castle@lugnet.com> Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 7:14 AM Subject: Re: Onishi Shinji (...) (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.004)

  Guidance, Advice, etc

I've been lurking on this list for a while now, and I'd like to ask a few questions before I go whole hog and buy some stuff for myself for Christmas. I am a VB programmer by trade, but I've also done a fair bit of Java work, and some C several (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.004)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) can be (...) This is the PBAliveOrNot (or ping) packet type. It has the side- effect of reinitializing the toggle bit used to determine repeat packets. Do you have the Minsdstorms SDK? It covers all the standard LEGO packet types in detail: (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, com
(score: 3.004)

  Shell Sets at LEGO.com

I thought it would never happen... Could it be true? The Shell Sets are available in the UK, (well most of them at least)... And what is more it turns out that I found a bargin on ebay because I paid only £8.50 for my MISB Shell Convenience Store (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.003)

  Re: R: How to make a differential when you've got no one?

"Luis Hernández" <lmhariano@latinmail.com> wrote in message news:H7GE3v.Lxo@lugnet.com... (...) use (...) 8222, (...) I was working on using the pulleys and even have done one with the 24T gear but i was staying with the direct non-slip drive, and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.003)

  Dacta 9293 Community Workers på S@H

Denne minifig-pakke kan nu købes på S@H! Prisen er dog noget pebret - 427.50. I USA skal de kun give 34$... (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.dk)

lego, com
(score: 3.003)

  Who Does Lego Like the Most?

So the 5th cycle of ambassadors was just announced, and I'd like to take some time to reflect on the state of the Ambassador program. 5 half-years in, and I'm still unsure of the goals, effects, and unintended consequences of the program. The (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 3.003)

  Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.

Hi Allister, Firstly I have to say this is a way cool idea. There's nothing like a bit of restriction to release the creative power. I've already started on a few concepts (My Moonbase construction is suffering as a result :) ). Secondly, I have a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

lego, com
(score: 3.003)

  ISD dimensions

Hello all, I'm here at school finishing up my finals, eagerly awaiting Christmas break, so I can go home and build my new Star Destroyer. I showed my roomate here what I had spent my meager monthly paycheck on, and he was very impressed. So (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.002)

  Train groups and LEGO

The other day it occurred to me that North America has probably 80% of the worlds LEGO train clubs... And yet, LEGO refuses to sell the Train Stuff in the stores... you tell me where the logic is... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego
(score: 3.002)

  Spybotics

(...) bem... posso dar-te algumas razões, umas melhores q outras: 1) É *mais um* set LEGO com componentes electrónicos, logo, cai bem no centro do objectivo q defini como regra prá minha colecção. (esta é uma explicação de fracota, mas pronto ;) 2) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 3.002)

  Re: USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA

Here's the official press release from the Official Legoland Website: (URL) 2 2002 USPS Unveils 2003 Stamp Program at LEGOLAND® California The United States Postal Service will unveil its 2003 Stamp Program, "A Nation of Firsts," on October 10, 2002 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

lego, com
(score: 3.002)

More:  Next Page >>