 Castle / 6446
Re: is anyone accually castle complete?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:24:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
- Do you have all the keychains, child sized swords and shields, sticker
sets, etc. etc. etc.

When I was at the Mall of America this summer I got suckered into buying those
foam castle shields and swords....along with buying the costume capes and
money pouches.

I thought they would be neat to hang up in my future toy room as well as make
for a neat costume for when I have kids. (yes! they *will* love LEGO)

-Kyle